What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

DJDL

First Grade
Cameron Smith.
Commentators saying certain players are near perfect, despite the fact that they make numerous errors (e.g.; Cam Smith, Ben Hunt …)
Excess of Jaydens.
Fifitas everywhere.
Everything about Reece Walsh - but especially his bullshit ego.
Virtue signalling for anything and everything.
Men with beards, wearing a dress and expecting me to: (i) notice, (ii) not notice, (iii) give a rats arse.
Anyone wanting attention to their favourite 'ism' and expecting me to: (i) notice, (ii) not notice, (iii) give a rats arse.
People who dont pick-up their dog's shit.
People who bag their dog's shit and leave the bag containing the shit lying around rather than binning it.
Shared pathways.
Pushbike riders getting the shits when they almost (or do, in fact) run over a pedestrian on shared pathways.
Endless pissy rule changes in NRL that have radically softened the game for no logical reason, which has encouraged taking-a-dive in a sport that used to deplore such a thing.
Watching replays in slow motion. The game isn't played in slow motion.
A million fkn referees making decisions. It's a cop-out and it often results in incorrect decisions. Go back to one ref on the field, no captains challenge, no bunker. We can yell abuse at the ref if we need to.
60 year old music over the (too loud) PA at suburban grounds, with wankers often shouting indecipherable nonsense over the top.
Watered-down beer at the game. Everything, including tickets to attend, being ridiculously overpriced, just because they can.
People being insulting and arguing about non-issues or semantics in on-line forums.
Opinionated ignoramuses everywhere.
Arseholes in abundance.
The argument that 'everybody does it so you should get over it'.
People saying 'why dont you just do ....?'
Gus Gould.
Matty Johns' fake laugh and physical gestures feigning rugby league panache.
Fletch and Hindy's boof-headed attempts at humour.
Imbeciles who raise their voices to compensate for their ignorance.
Being defaulted to sexist status if I don't give a shit about women's cricket and women's rugby league - or women's sport in general.
Deliberate, or just plain stupid, use of statistics to 'prove' a point, when the same stats actually prove the opposite.

I'll have to stop myself. I think I'll write a book on this subject instead. (I'm old and clouds shit me too, so don't bother)

Best post ever on this forum by a non-Sharks fan.

sladden road

Juniors
Losing to the Cowboys, at home, 2022 Finals.
Wade doing his ACL against the Chooks 2018. We were right in the comp that’s year .
Losing to the merge 1999 finals.
78 replay.
7 tackle try’s .

merkins who drive at 30 kms

When all the sets close out .

pubs not having super crisp on tap.

instagram influencers.

working for dumb merkins

the broncos

Quigs

Immortal
May God well save the QANTAS Thread because nothing will save the 'Petty things that give you the shits' thread .

And BTW get a dirty dead dogs dick up yuh.

r229_147_3260_2108_w3488_h2257_fmax.jpg

shadowboxer

First Grade
The Boomer Karen at Shelly Beach cafe Sunday morning blowing up deluxe having to pay 15% surcharge for a coffee and newspaper.
C’mon - Jesus was way cool.

Mojo

Bench
Best post ever on this forum by a non-Sharks fan.
I stopped before including the Sharks and Lawsie. I‘m a lifelong Dragons supporter, so I’ve been manic for the last 13 years. It’s been like suffering rugby league diabetes with a delayed insulin shot about once every two months.

This thread has, however, heightened my self-awareness. I have realised I will only ever be happy again if I lock myself into a darkened, silent room.

Last edited: