What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Send me one in a jar. I know a guy who used to fart in jars when he worked as an offie on a mate's truck. Said farter would then take the top off and put the jar under the drivers nose while he was trying to drive. LOL
My brother was THE Cusper from Hell.
He had a magical talent of cusping his farts and being able to hold the smell in his hands and let it loose into ones unsuspecting face without warning.
I'm talking like 5 to 10 mins after the initial cusp. What a skill he had haha

Frenzy.

Post Whore
My brother was THE Cusper from Hell.
He had a magical talent of cusping his farts and being able to hold the smell in his hands and let it loose into ones unsuspecting face without warning.
I'm talking like 5 to 10 mins after the initial cusp. What a skill he had haha
Sure he wasn't secreting a turd in there? LOL

DJDL

First Grade
Send me one in a jar. I know a guy who used to fart in jars when he worked as an offie on a mate's truck. Said farter would then take the top off and put the jar under the drivers nose while he was trying to drive. LOL

I used to work with a guy who did the same thing but he used 35mm film canisters.
He'd leave them to fester for a month or more before sneaking up behind you at work and opening one under your nose.

I've never smelt anything like it, and I hope never do again.

DJDL

First Grade
Rules that have different penalties for different parts of the field.

Short kick off out on the full - turn over.
Long kick off out on the full - penalty.

Ditto goal line drop outs.

Why?