What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your SOO 2021 Teams

strider

Post Whore
I think Rheed is great ... but Harry is great too .... and there is too much Harry man love around for reed to pip him ..... if harry was injured - reed would 100% get a run

Eelementary

Post Whore
They will pick Ben hunt at 14 (unless he is injured). He was playing well this year prior to injury. Covers hooker, the halves and can also play that link role at 13.

Mate, you're probably right.

I just think Mahoney deserves a spot - he's one of the best hookers in the game, imo.

Phillips

Referee
My QLD team

1. Ponga
2. Coates
3. Gagai
4. Allan
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Welch
9. Grant
10. Papalii
11. Kaufusi
12. Fifita
13. Fa'asuamaleaui

14. Arrow
15. Brimson
16. Capewell
17. Su'A

verticalsmile

Juniors
1. Should Teddy keep his Fullback Spot as Tommy Turbo is on fire ??????

2. If Freddy picks several fullbacks again plus Nathen Cleary and we lose the series again should Freddy be sacked?????

3. Will Nathen (down hill Skier Losing S.O.O. and G.F.) be drop or will we have the same situation as we did (Last 10 years) with Michael Pearce (picking a loser) ????

My team for State of Origin.

1. Tommy Turbo
2. Alex Johnson
3. Latrell Michell
4. Dylan Edwards
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Damien Cook
10. Payne Haas
11. Angus Crichton
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Dale Finucane
15. Junior Paulo
16.Christian Welch
17. Isaah Yeo

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Tommy
5. JAC
6. Wrighton
7. Cleary
8. Hass
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Graham
12. Crichton
13. Jake

14. Gutho
15. Murray
16. Paulo
17. Yeo

eels_fan

First Grade
So we play the Knights in Newcastle with all the origin players out.

Safe to say we will certainly be without Paulo. The ARL still hasnt determined in the 18th man will be allowed to play the week prior, and i think that spot will be Gutho's.

Eels missing Paulo (definite), Gutho (likely), Brown (possible), Matto (possible), Mahoney (Possible).

Knights missing Ponga (definite), Saifiti (definite), Frizell (definite), Klemmer (possible)

Do players miss a club game before the second game given its on a Sunday? If so we lose players again vs the dogs.Third game we have our bye, but play 48 hours after origin so unlikely we'd risk anyone by making them backup vs the titans

strider

Post Whore
And 6 middle forwards and no edge forwards in the starting side. I honestly don't think he knows the difference.
His only edge forward in the 17 is a guy who has played a handful of games and has been a reggies half ... Schuster ... lol

Latest posts