What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss Poor Membership Package

skeepe

Immortal
I moved to Queanbeyan a month ago, and honestly it's fantastic. I'm a two minute walk from 5 pubs, including the Leagues Club (so I can console myself with the thought I'm doing my bit for the Raiders as I sit there downing piss and plunging my cash in the pokies) and not to mention the shopping centre... right down on the river... and just a short stroll from the magnificent Seiffert Oval.

hrundi99

First Grade
This is coming right out of left field, but I agree with Bay on this one.

Hand written? Spelling mistakes?

Mistakes happen, but I would have thought a 10-year member woul dhave been held in higher esteem in terms of data management at this point.

It's not good enough.

Granted relying on Aus Post is a problem, but the other mistakes are unnecessary.

Bay56

First Grade
skeepe said:
I moved to Queanbeyan a month ago, and honestly it's fantastic. I'm a two minute walk from 5 pubs, including the Leagues Club (so I can console myself with the thought I'm doing my bit for the Raiders as I sit there downing piss and plunging my cash in the pokies) and not to mention the shopping centre... right down on the river... and just a short stroll from the magnificent Seiffert Oval.

The shopping centre is a short stroll to the sewer pumping station Skip that a few weeks ago burst its seams, entered the river and finished in our lake.

And Riverside Plaza is about 1/10th the size of the Woden Plaza.

:lol:

Bay56

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
This is coming rith out of left field, but I agree with Bay on this one.

Hand written? Spelling mistakes?

Mistakes happen, but I would have thought a 10-year member woul dhave been held in higher esteem in terms of data management at this point.

It's not good enough.

Granted relying on Aus Post is a problem, but the other mistakes are unnecessary.

:shock: :shock:

OK OK where's the camera :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
QBN has produced some great talent, Thurling, Campese.. Then there's the likes of KW.

They also have the finest highschool in NSW.

QBN is also the highest risk area in the country for Kepper activity. :crazy:

(KW)

Juniors
Bay56 said:
The shopping centre is a short stroll to the sewer pumping station Skip that a few weeks ago burst its seams, entered the river and finished in our lake.

And Riverside Plaza is about 1/10th the size of the Woden Plaza.

:lol:

Incorrect again my boy, the pump blew right down the river, possibly in the ACT.

And the hide of you to complain. You take our drinking water but wont take our soiled water?? Fairs fair.

And muggin off poor old Riverside Plaza? I agree it was probably better back when it used to be the Victorian Hotel, but its still respectable. A good little man will always beat a good big man, oh wait.....

The fact remains that QBN is so bl00dy kepper, they built the capital of the country next door, in an attempt to tap into its keppervessence.

KW

Bay56

First Grade
huh, the ramblings of a queanbeyanite ... they have identities that are somewhere between a small Goulburn and a large Bugendore

Every time the nations capital takes another step towards prosperity Pangalo starts whinging that we're taking business away from QB :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
(KW) said:
The fact remains that QBN is so bl00dy kepper, they built the capital of the country next door, in an attempt to tap into its keppervessence.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic KW

edabomb

First Grade
Bay56 said:
you bet your arse I can ed ... and I just did

dude have i ever lied in the past to you ... take it from me it was a very unprofessional look ... but if the club have been utilsing the assistance of the dsabled in our community I take it all back and sincerely apologise to the person in question ... to the club I say at least make your members aware of this.

I really just wanted to see how bad the handwriting was :lol:

ak47

Juniors
Well if its soo unprofessional presentation of membership and not up to scratch

Leave and join another membership

The fact u remain on the list for re-newell for many years, may have gotton HQ into a comfort zone, not to pamper up the furniture (ie the members that are members everyear all the time)

I find it amazing such an issue is worth whinging about – i suppose it’s the off-season

Many variables involved with Auspost post

Here’s a thought

Auspost ballsed up the package beyond recognition – ie left it outside in rain, and soaked into a sponge – had to repackage it and slap on the address.

Its happened before at Aussiepost

They hire geniuss too.

And to actually think this piece of mail, and how it arrives is very critical to corporate dollars, and sponsorships, and is malign to the professionalisation of the club is a joke.

Its what inside the mail………not the envelope.

If its creased, its safe to do mathematics that 90% would be aussiepost fault on the crease……its dumped in a bin for ausspost to pick up…..J Bro then chucks his 50kg of weed and coke into the bin, and lands scewiff, your sh*t is bent son.

Raiders aren’t going to slap fragile stickers on memberships……

Perhaps they should for you, as you become a fragile supporter……so how many bent memberships will it take for you to sign elsewhere…or is it, moreso, you will always support the raiders, no matter how much bent sh*t is sent to you?

Spelling mistakes?? – oh who cares, we are all human, I am sure every other club in the competition as sent out membership with misspelt names……think about the peeps with massive European surnames…always one to get errored.

The fact remains Auspost service – the quality, the timing, the logistics and the customer service…..has always left a lot to be desired for……it’s a govt agency FFS…..i don’t expect 100% accuracy from anyone using this means of delivery…anything can happen between B and C, without A even having knowledge of it

It classic ranting though……..we’d have a boring offseason otherwise…as it appears our club stays out of the media, as we don’t harbour any louts on the turps…so we have nothing to talk about

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
How can we possibly respond to that :lol:

you cant, i was thinking about it today and i dont think ive ever herd a better word in my life then "keppervessence" :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
wow aka47 ... what a great response mate ... you obviously know farkall about customer satisfaction

(KW)

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
You Raider fans are a funny breed :p.They must be putting something in the water down that way.

Please refer to earlier posts regarding to what is in the ACT water supply.

KepperW

We are the

taffy

Juniors
Bay56 said:
I noted in a previous thread that I received a membership package from the Melbourne Storm ... a multi-page booklet ... very professional presentation.

Compare this with the package from my own club and it leaves one pondering.

After having paid my membership for the 10th year I have now received my tickets and sundry items ... all in a bent A4 envelope with my name incorrectly spelt in BIG (and I mean big) hand written wonky letters. Included in the evelope is a bent team poster ... well thanks Raiders management, you should not have taken as much care.

This in in my opinion is a reflection of a two bit part time unprofessional organisation .. if you cant get it right at the front office you havent got much chance elsewhere.

thats what happens when you get monkeys like jason mathie incharge of operations at a club.

ak47

Juniors
Bay56 said:
wow aka47 ... what a great response mate ... you obviously know farkall about customer satisfaction

incorrect i know plenty about consumer satisfaction...as i am a consumer myself, and have clients to please on the flip side of the coin also

Auspost doesnt

you know too well auspost could have farked that up.......

but have chosen the raiders, as there isnt any aussie post forums...

your a hard being to please