What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Clean out

rhino2009

Juniors
Rumour in UK that Tyrone Roberts might be signing for Leeds Rhinos in ESL for 2016. Is the rumour true and is Tyrone a good player?

i have read about Tyrone to the UK and if I were the club I would be asking for Cuthbo back as a part trade. What I would give to have Adam back. He is the form front rower of the ESL. He could play origin Cuthbo. He has become that good. Seriously kills me to see him play over there.He is the true definition of improving with age. We would be a totally different side with Cuthbo.

Burns

First Grade
Rumour in UK that Tyrone Roberts might be signing for Leeds Rhinos in ESL for 2016. Is the rumour true and is Tyrone a good player?

I follow Leeds in the ESL. They deserve better then Roberts. But can we have Cuthbo back, please?

rhino2009

Juniors
Do you think Tyrone will join the Rhinos? You are right about Cuthbertson Rhinos best player and talk of him playing for England in the test series against NZ!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Hope this is true. Itd be good for the team AND for him (he'd tear it up in ESL)...

The kids coming through would obviously be the long-term vision for #7, but i wonder what we'd do in the interim (assuming they arent rushed).

rhino2009

Juniors
i have read about Tyrone to the UK and if I were the club I would be asking for Cuthbo back as a part trade. What I would give to have Adam back. He is the form front rower of the ESL. He could play origin Cuthbo. He has become that good. Seriously kills me to see him play over there.He is the true definition of improving with age. We would be a totally different side with Cuthbo.

Do you know whether the rumour of Tyrone signing for Leeds Rhinos is yet a done deal?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Tyrone seems to have supporters and detractors! I'm sure Leeds would have got an opinion from Danny Buderus. He's only 23 and his best years are sill ahead of him. I hope the rumour is true?

Honestly mate, he'd probably go really well in the ESL due to its openness of attack compared to the NRL. He gets found out here in the pressure defence of the NRL

He's not suited to partnering a bloke like Mullen or Gidley, which is why we want to see him gone really. He's a good running half that defends well but needs an organizer next to him

Noname36

First Grade
Problem with Tyrone is that he has some lovely individual skills but he can't play as part of a team well. The reason so many of his plays are duds is because he doesn't communicate with his teammates what's on and he can't lead the team around, he's just too quite. I think he'd do very well in England if he was selected at 5/8 next to a dominate and vocal halfback.

Loose Cannon

Bench
I'm sure Tyrone will be a big hit in ESL playing for Leeds Rhinos?

I hope he does. I was a fan of him for sometime, but he has been found out this year. He is not up to first grade standard, his confidence is shot, and is playing under a captain who has the same abilities he now possesses. Never had a chance.

Mullen has similar issues.

rhino2009

Juniors
I hope he does. I was a fan of him for sometime, but he has been found out this year. He is not up to first grade standard, his confidence is shot, and is playing under a captain who has the same abilities he now possesses. Never had a chance.

Mullen has similar issues.

Hi Guys, sorry to be a bore but any further rumours/announcements about Tyrone signing for Leeds Rhinos for 2016 ?
Good win on Sunday and Roberts played well!

Frederick

Staff member
Yes. He did sign with Leeds rhinos. We just didn't post anything because we didn't want you to know

Fmd.

Latest posts