What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Movements

Manly have signed Redcliffe Colts player Sean Dalton.

How long does the Flegg season go for next season is it only 12 weeks or a full year.

I heard Danny Coburn could be looking to link up with the Seagulls. I don't know what's going on at Ipswich but it doesn't sound good, I thought Coburn had already signed with the Jets.

dizi

Juniors
It has probably already been mentioned but Brett O'Farrell is heading back to Norths for another stint with Melbourne. Jeremy Smith from Tweed will also be joining him.

Does anyone know what happened to Brook Martin? He carved at Easts then played out his Storm contact in Brisbane A grade.

It's been reported on QRL forum that Wynnum have signed Garry Winter from Manly and Chris Morrow from Norths.

John Shillington has crossed the Gateway and gone back to Norths and has taken a few mates with him.

asaint

Juniors
"Big Cam" if the CEO is who I think it is, then Tweed are in trouble. This CEO has more clubs to his name than anyone I know.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Big Cam Cherry said:
It's been reported on QRL forum that Wynnum have signed Garry Winter from Manly and Chris Morrow from Norths.

John Shillington has crossed the Gateway and gone back to Norths and has taken a few mates with him.

The same post on the QRL Forum mentioned that Paul Carige has retired.

That wouldn't surprise given his hard run with injuries and sickness last year.

zulu

Juniors
Big Cam Cherry said:

Any names?

Zulu I did get told a few names but I forgot them by tenth stubbie.

Leigh is a talented footballer and I hope he goes well.

Ipswich seem to be in with a show of holding onto Danny McCallister now after he sorted out a things with them. But it's still between Wynnum, Norths and Ipswich

David Brent

Juniors
Coghill may have an old team-mate heading to Stones Corner with him next year as well.

Big Cam I've heard Sam Fillery could be back at Reddy next yr.

Just got an email from someone saying that McAllister has signed with Wynnum. Don't know how true this is but I'll guess we'll find out soon.

aqua_duck

Coach
I heard Seage has officially signed with Newcastle, haven't seen him play at all, do you guys rate him? What are his strengths?