What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player sightings / experiences

Perth Red

Post Whore
Met a few on my travels. Trent Barrett was a nice bloke, wendel was a good laugh and very generous with his time. Met the entire Raiders team in the ruben wiki era. Stanley gene is a lovely guy, didn't think much to Sterlo. None were as much fun as sharing a flight back to Perth with the West coast fever netball team!

Tone83

Juniors
I thought I met scott minto once but it was just a door to door insurance salesmen... actually maybe it was scott minto.

Packy

Bench
Packy should tell his Scott Minto story.

I don't have time to type the full story but let me give you all a wee bit of advice. Never butt in on a conversation about a footy player and bag him off if you don't know who the people talking are.

You can feel a bit silly when you find they are related.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Met a few on my travels. Trent Barrett was a nice bloke, wendel was a good laugh and very generous with his time. Met the entire Raiders team in the ruben wiki era. Stanley gene is a lovely guy, didn't think much to Sterlo. None were as much fun as sharing a flight back to Perth with the West coast fever netball team!

Same in regards to sterling, met him a couple of times didn't really like him, very very arrogant, tho plays nice on camera.p

Armageddon.

Juniors
I don't have time to type the full story but let me give you all a wee bit of advice. Never butt in on a conversation about a footy player and bag him off if you don't know who the people talking are.

You can feel a bit silly when you find they are related.

So you've met Wayne Bennett?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Have met quite a few over the years, obviously most of the Eagles lads at a couple of post match functions, Marshall and Skandalis, Big MG, Matty Johns

The absolute standout is Brent Kite, he is a top notch guy and was actually approaching fans rather than them approaching him. Couldn't meet a nicer guy than Brett Stewart as well.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Have met quite a few over the years, obviously most of the Eagles lads at a couple of post match functions, Marshall and Skandalis, Big MG, Matty Johns

The absolute standout is Brent Kite, he is a top notch guy and was actually approaching fans rather than them approaching him. Couldn't meet a nicer guy than Brett Stewart as well.

I'd probably agree with you about the Sea Eagles, esp the ones I met in 09. All of them were indeed very approachable and lovely to talk to.

stoodamire

Juniors
Saw Keith Galloway in a sling at the Allawah Hotel on Sunday by himself having a few schooners and watching the Sunday games.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Today I saw Willie Mason here in Coffs doing his grocery shopping at Woolies. Had steak, bananas, custard and strawberry milk in his basket.

He was very friendly and had a lot of time for everyone who came up to him. A bunch of Woolies staff got photos with him 1 by 1. I had a quick convo with him:

"gday Willie great to have you in Coffs"
"thanks mate it's a nice place, awesome beaches"

Sphagnum

Coach
Today I saw Willie Mason here in Coffs doing his grocery shopping at Woolies. Had steak, bananas, custard and strawberry milk in his basket.

He was very friendly and had a lot of time for everyone who came up to him. A bunch of Woolies staff got photos with him 1 by 1. I had a quick convo with him:

"gday Willie great to have you in Coffs"
"thanks mate it's a nice place, awesome beaches"

You should have told him who you were so he could have punched you into the next universe.

Creepy merkin

Latest posts