What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs. Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Juniors
I know someone else normally does this but I want to vote while it's fresh in my head.

So here are my votes.

3-Marshall Chalk. As well as the tries, he was good all over the place.
2-Simon Woolford. Was awesome, ducking in and out of dummy 1/2. Also he kicked a 40/20!
1-Brad Drew. The creative spark is back! Excellent game Drewwy!

Hon. Mentions. McLinden, Croker, Schifcofske, O'Hara, Mogg, Miller.

greeneyed

First Grade
3 points - Chalk
2 points - Schifcofske (what about that cover tackle!)
1 point - Woolford

Drew played very well too.

greeneyed

First Grade
Who expected 20,000? We have been playing hopelessly and Souths are wooden spooners....

brenno

Juniors
3points- Brad Drew. I didn't think Mr Potato head had anymore games like that left in him but, he was outstanding tonight. Kicking game was superb and provided the attacking spark that the raiders needed. Arguably one of his best performances for canberra.
2points- Schif- was the rock at the back and looked to take the line on. The new hair cut might have had something to do with it.
1- Marshall chalk- :clap: could have had 5 if toots wasnt so selfish (just joking toots). Was great in most facets and put himself into the position to be able to score four meat pies.

honorable mentions:- Josh Miller- the kid is tough and aggressive. The type of player that the raiders need to step up next season.
Jason Croker- apart from 1 or 2 drop balls was solid.
Ruben Wiki:- :clap: :clap: Was great before he suffered the injury. It's an unfortunate way to end his final game in canberra as a raider. Hopefully it's not as serious as it sounds.

Btw, what's the status of mick hodgson? Just as i was saying to my mate while we were watching the game how good it was to see him back he slumps to the ground in agony. Last time i open my big moutn #-o

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
3- miller: played with alot of aggression and almost looked like breaking the line every hit up

2- Woolford: good kicking game and his darts out of dummy half were real good.

1- Macca: played alot better this week and he looked more interested in running the ball this week, about dam time.

Tik

Juniors
3 RUBEN WIKI (absolute legend) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 chalk (4 tries says it all)
1 miller (must have been under rubens tuition)
1 drew (on that form, he'll carve it up in England)

azza

Juniors
3 - Chalk (edabomb, you really are a goose for saying this guy is not up to first grade standard after one game)

2- Drew :shock: :clap: - involved in everything today, played with passion and even looked happy when we scored. Can't help but wonder where that effort's been in the past. Still not unhappy to see him go, but well played.

1 - Miller

By gee I have been disappointed in O'Hara. With our forward pack decimated he has been looked to as the leader and really hasn't delivered.

Kris_man

Bench
3pts - Marshall Chalk.
2pts - Brad Drew
1 pt - Josh Miller

Notes:
-everyone's entitled to vote how they wish, but how do you score 4 tries in a game and not get a single point?!
-Brad Drew: i'm starting to regret that we released him!

honourable mentions: Wiki - best game i've seen him play all season. too bad he got injured :( ); Croker - should have given Chalky his 5th! nah youre alright toots ;-) ; mclinden :clap: ; woolford; monaghan; moggy..dammit, everyone played well! except the smiths. to nathan: youre alright, but i want phil back for the final. to tyran: i defended you like anything on these forums, why did you have to go and get the dropsies on me!

bucko

Juniors
I'll go with
Miller - 3 - This bloke is awesome, body on the line every hit up and tackle, and played most of the game.
Chalk - 2 - Who needs Monaghan with this bloke on board?
Drew - 1 - let's hope he plays like this next weekend

mike83au

Juniors
So many good players this week...

3 pts: Miller
2 pts: Drew
1 pt: O'Hara - was excellent for the time he was on the field.

Can't believe there's no room for Chalky or Germ, but they get the honourable mentions...

paulquinn49

Bench
Greeneyed. Shif deserved points?????? ok now im convinced you dont watch the games. you must sit there with your Shif thermo and Shif goggles on along with your Shif signed jersey and unreleased Shif autobiography. Ill be damned if there wasnt 5 people better than him last night.

Drew 3 points. (f**k me, he was good. Created stuff, totally threw the team game plan out)

Miller 2 points. (reminds me of Nutley, without the stupid penalties)

Chalk 1 point. (I didnt want him in this weeks team but he played bloody good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts