What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who you know and how?

Godz Illa

Coach
These are the bra boys:

200_larkhamgregan,0.jpg

Canard

Immortal
Does someone have a copy of what Co(k watcher orginally posted, I need a good laugh today.

Charlie124

First Grade
Dane Carlaw and Karmichael Hunt were walking through Carindale Shopping centre here in Brisbane a few months ago, i think (hope) one of them walked through my fart. They should be thankful for the opportunity.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
This thread is great, even if just for the piss-ups.

Dad taught Jason Croker in 4th grade. Said he was a natural at all sports, not just league. Played golf many a time with Ashley Gilbert a.k.a. «Hooter» and witnessed his father sink a low, curvy 4 iron for a hole in one on the 16th.

Phillips

Referee
used to live near Josh Miller, caught the same school bus
joel penny who now plays for widness vikings is my cousin

MattJ

Juniors
My highschool P.E teacher was Allan Fallah and my girlfriend used to use the same mechanic as David Fa'alogo. One time i went to the football and there was 2 whole teams of NRL players there, it was amazing. Im practically in the NRL personally because of these reasons.

We used to see Adrian Morley quite a bit in the Bondi Juction shopping centre - even spoke to him a few times - good bloke as they say - interested in league in Russia too unlike the NRL/ARL/ESL/IRL etc.

The next door neighbour used to live next door to barry reilly - one of the toughest players he said that he has seen play. I have only seen him on tape - small player but a really hard tackler

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This is fair dinkum

Feleti Mateo was in my class in yr 11 and 12, I graduated in 2002, but he stayed back a year to complete a 3 year course and to play in the Arrive alive cup. :D

Inferno

Coach
One of my best friends was quite good mates with Darius Boyd growing up.

He denies it now though...

The Colonel

Immortal
Up until the Parramatta v Newcastle game at Parra Stadium this year I spent the past four seasons as an event volunteer on game days. I know a few of the players reasonably well from that - Grothe, Inu, Mateo, Burt and Fui.

Latest posts