What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, anyone else in 2021

Are you actually counting Crichton? He was recruited by Scots and moved to Sydney to play Rugby. From what I can find online he basically tripped over a footy at SG Ball training. It’s a very long bow to claim him as a player the Roosters developed.

Your only local product is Victor Radley. If you’re trying to claim Billy Smith he played his junior footy for the Kensington Saints.

I was responding to a Myrrh Ken post that claims we poached him. Souths poached him from us. Nothing said about developing. Anyway, he did play for Bondi United. Lam is another local product.

upload_2020-11-2_15-1-57.png

wazdog

Juniors
I was responding to a Myrrh Ken post that claims we poached him. Souths poached him from us. Nothing said about developing. Anyway, he did play for Bondi United. Lam is another local product.

View attachment 43477

Oh yes we definitely did poach him.

The latest tit for tat between the clubs is going to be an interesting one.

We've signed Tallis Duncan and now you're going after Joseph Suaalii. I wonder if this has anything to do with why Tedesco is now only being offered a three year deal instead of the five he was originally going for...

adamkungl

Immortal

We've signed Tallis Duncan and now you're going after Joseph Suaalii. I wonder if this has anything to do with why Tedesco is now only being offered a three year deal instead of the five he was originally going for...

I think if we get Suaalii he'll aim for Latrell's still arguably vacant left centre position.
Josh Morris is a stopgap solution and Billy Smith is unproven.

[QUOTE="adamkungl, post: 14426983, member: 10595"]I think if we get Suaalii he'll aim for Latrell's still arguably vacant left centre position.
Josh Morris is a stopgap solution and Billy Smith is unproven.[/QUOTE]

Most likely centre although he could debut on the wing to begin with. Eventually taking Teddy’s place is the long term goal?

I thought Teddy was always offered a three year deal with his manager pushing for five? Thought that was always the sticking point. Think Suaalii has thrown a massive spanner in the works as we still haven’t announced the Morris boys or Friend’s signing either.

borisdog

Juniors
The Cowboys definitely won't make the GF after they lose next week to the Bunnies.

Their only chance to make the GF is to win both of their next 2 games and get home finals.

Colk

First Grade
Penrith will win the competition again or I’d be very surprised if they don’t. I agree with the general thrust of this thread - we do need to see some more movement back and forth between the sides and their ladder position - the competition would benefit from the Tigers, Warriors and GC being in the finals for a few years and the Roosters for example being on the bottom. You would generate a lot more interest.

Penrith will win the competition again or I’d be very surprised if they don’t. I agree with the general thrust of this thread - we do need to see some more movement back and forth between the sides and their ladder position - the competition would benefit from the Tigers, Warriors and GC being in the finals for a few years and the Roosters for example being on the bottom. You would generate a lot more interest.
I’d say Roosters losing to one of the three you mentioned would serve better. The big game needs a bad guy. Unites the plebs, err neutrals I mean 😛

Exactly. Everybody dislikes the Roosters (barring their fans like yourself). Your guys have become the new Manly
I’ve never liked that title. We were Manly before being Manly was a thing. We’re the originals with the hate for us starting with the Packer funded 74/75 premiership sides. Manly hate came soon after with their player raids and then cemented with Arko taking over the game.

Latest posts