What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

rowdy

First Grade
if you are going to the game next saturday, can we pleeeease organise to sit together in a huge group...we need this!

rowdy

First Grade
i know i havn't been that great in sitting with groups lately...but if we have 40 people at the least, it would make a bit of noise

strider

Post Whore
mmmm - they need to publish the info ..... the NRL should have planned it in advance damnit .... it'd maybe be on a website tonight???

rowdy

First Grade
as soon as anybody decides or finds out...post it here and we can all conglomerate (oh was that the right word? hahah)

wittyz chick

Coach
Yeah we need a MASSIVE group together for once.. Forget all the stupid fighting we need to get together to make a lot of noise so the boys know we're behind them!!

wittyz chick

Coach
But that is what is SO STUPID!!!

We are ALL freaking Parra fans.. we are playing the DOGS!! This is about Parra being in the FINALS!! FFS!!!

If people choose not to sit with us because they don't like some people on here then that is just immature!!

wittyz chick

Coach
what I'm trying to say before starting a fight..

Forget childish fights..

LET'S SIT TOGETHER IN A GROUP MAKE SOME FKN LOUD NOISE AND SUPPORT THE MIGHTY PARRAMATTA EELS ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!

Here is a Map.

Someone make a Decision and Everyone go with it.

sfx18383.gif

Also think that it will have to be more Inner Bowl, and not the Top Levels, at this time.

The last time for the Dogs game, it was 102 and 101.

Yes I know this is a grand final map, and they may even have sections for parramatta fans on the Map they release tomorrow after the Tickets go on sale to Season Ticket Holders.

rowdy

First Grade
how bout we say the parramatta supporters bay, if one is set up, if not...

??

Hellsy

Immortal
Precisely MITS, so we need to get tickets tomorrow morning therefore it will be hard to aim for the same bay

Latest posts