What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

rowdy

First Grade
parra supporters bay or bay that was for supporters last bulldogs game?

wittyz chick said:
what I'm trying to say before starting a fight..

Forget childish fights..

LET'S SIT TOGETHER IN A GROUP MAKE SOME FKN LOUD NOISE AND SUPPORT THE MIGHTY PARRAMATTA EELS ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!

by that you mean:

LET'S SIT TOGETHER IN A GROUP SO THAT THE BULLDOG'S FAN'S DONT HURT US

Utey

Coach
Not behind the posts, my mate has a contact at Tickettek so he's organising it.

Utey

Coach
fish eel said:
then dont :lol:

I don't! Anymore anyways.

I more of less said it because its the worst place to sit in any stadium, yet the supporters always gather there. With a bit of organisation you could get a good following.

rowdy

First Grade
fair call guys, if you are able to choose, would you be willing to sit together?

wittyz chick

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
by that you mean:

LET'S SIT TOGETHER IN A GROUP SO THAT THE BULLDOG'S FAN'S DONT HURT US

No that is the last thing I meant..

If I had to I'd go by myself.. it's nothing to do with their fans.. I just want to get a good crowd together to cheer our team on

bartman

Immortal
You're really in ticketek's hands, with no info released about dedicated bays yet, and some people get tickets on Monday if they are season ticket holders, and other on Tuesday by which time choices may be less available.

Sounds like best idea is to ask at Ticketek about a Parramatta bay - if logic prevails they should by then have organised one end/side to be Bulldogs and one end/side to be Parra? Just ask, and decide on a fall back bay number people can ask for if they are open slather eg pick one of Bay 105-110 for decent seats, 102-3 for slightly cheaper etc?

Best of luck, should be a great day with all three grades on show.

Suitman

Post Whore
bartman said:
You're really in ticketek's hands, with no info released about dedicated bays yet, and some people get tickets on Monday if they are season ticket holders, and other on Tuesday by which time choices may be less available.

Sounds like best idea is to ask at Ticketek about a Parramatta bay - if logic prevails they should by then have organised one end/side to be Bulldogs and one end/side to be Parra? Just ask, and decide on a fall back bay number people can ask for if they are open slather eg pick one of Bay 105-110 for decent seats, 102-3 for slightly cheaper etc?

Best of luck, should be a great day with all three grades on show.

This is the problem in this country Bart, as you know.

It ain't hard to advertise particular Bays for Parra fans and Bulldog fans. In fact, they (the NRL) should have already organised it by now, and placed huge advertisements in tomorrows papers with Bay numbers etc.... for each teams supporters, but of course, that would be a progressive step way beyond the marketing of a sporting organisation in this country, and therefore, won't happen.

I will do whatever I can to sit with as many Parra fans as possible. I have tomorrow off, and can get my tickets. But where in the f*** will everyone be sitting? Who f**king knows?
You'd even think that the Official site might have been working hard to organise Bays for Eels fans, and then advertising that on their site, but I bet they've all been at a BBQ or something sh*te like that today.

As I said, this is a big chance to make a stand as Eels fans. It's impossible to do it on our own. Someone else said - We all buy tickets seperately. We need help from the appropriate authorities to be able to sit together, and create the sort of atmosphere they are trying to get with their new system this year.

I'm sick to death of seeing us knocked out in semis. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HOME GAME FFS!!!!

If someone can make a decision about a Bay, I'll be there.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I think Suity we had decided before that we'll ask Ticketek for the Parramatta bay

OK, but obviously, I can't get mine till Tuesday now (non season ticket holder) so I'll just have to hope we end up in the same Bay.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
i dont see the need for tix to go on sale tomorrow, push it back a day so everyone can plan

strider

Post Whore
yeah its kinda crap ..... they seem to have tried to be organised - and even said "there will be supporter bays" .... well how about they f'n tell everyone about them :lol: :? ..... surely they pre-plan alot of this - why is it so hard to publicise it immediately

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't understand why the Parramatta club just doesn't purchase a couple of thousand and distribute to Parra members firstly? and then what's left given to Parra supporters by proving your an eels fan, this would make a Parramatta bay.

I'm sending an email to the club right now!

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
yeah its kinda crap ..... they seem to have tried to be organised - and even said "there will be supporter bays" .... well how about they f'n tell everyone about them :lol: :? ..... surely they pre-plan alot of this - why is it so hard to publicise it immediately

I'd be very disappointed but not in the least bit surprised, if there are no advertisements in tomorrows papers about which bays are for which supporters, as well as ticket information.
It's just common decency in marketing to different sets of fans, wouldn't you think?

Suity

strider

Post Whore
i just hope that the sales offices at least know wtf they r doing and sell tickets in the appropriate places if ppl ask

Nikki

Coach
You still wont get an answer tonight and most ppl would want to know by 9am tomorrow so they can get out and buy tickets. Eels office doesnt even open til 9, then they have to make a coffee, talk about the game on Friday night, turn the computer on, make some phone calls.. Blah, blah, blah.... Oh sh*t, its lunch time already..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nikki i doubt 80,000 tickets will be sold tomorrow lol

Even if you did, get a reply by lunch time, more then enough time to organise something. And who gives a f**k if you behind the posts, i aint going to the football to watch RL at it's finest, i just want to be there to cheer my side, dont give a sh*t if they sit me in a toilet tbh.

Latest posts