What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

Nikki

Coach
Well you've just kinda defeated your own arguement. If you dont care where you sit you dont need to know where everyone else is sitting ;-)

Im just going with the flow on this one TBH. I made the same comment that it wont be sold out tomorrow, but I guess some ppl just like to be prepared.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nikki said:
Well you've just kinda defeated your own arguement. If you dont care where you sit you dont need to know where everyone else is sitting ;-)

Im just going with the flow on this one TBH. I made the same comment that it wont be sold out tomorrow, but I guess some ppl just like to be prepared.

What i meant was that we're going to the football to cheer on our side.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, thats the toilet bowl.. Telstra is the dirty toilet floor then.. :lol:

rowdy

First Grade
thanks for sending the email rj!

well, if there isnt a supporters bay -

you guys who are online at the moment, is there a bay you think is suitable...maybe we can make some suggestions by tomorrow so that those who want to buy tix tomorrow can have an idea where a largish eels crowd would be

*sorry guys, i just wish we could do this! i know mits has been successful in the past and we've been left not much time to organisise aaaanything*

Nikki

Coach
My mind keeps going back to where you sat at the last Doggies game. Wasnt that the away supporters bay? Were they good enough seats?

rowdy

First Grade
thanks strides!

yeah 101 - 102 - 103 was good last time. on the corner, good view, easily visible from the field.

i think i was in 102...but those bays were where the larger groups of supporters seemed to be - the finchy guys were in bay 103 i think?

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
yeah - my gut feeling is they would alocate parts of the Northern end to dogs as that is apparently their usual area and the Southern end to Eels ... but thats just a guess

The dogs seating plan is in here ... http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=178404
away supporters were bays 101, 102, 103, 104

i'm be thinking bays 140 to 145 are maybe likely eels bays ???? .... or do they usually stick supporters bays in the corners

Don't forget, we're the home team mate. :sarcasm: :D

Suity

Hallatia

Referee
I hate Telstra stadium so much and since 2001 would not even go for a grandfinal, but there is no way I would miss this one. And I for one believe in being surrounded by Eels supporters so I can be protected from the dogs fans:lol:

Sewrriously, I think we should get as many Eels fans together and make a lot of noise for Parra, we are supposed to be the team with the home ground advantage, we won! I understand that they wanted Telstra for the greater capacity, but we should make sure that this game is all about Parra just as it should be. Home advantage is supposed to be ours!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There will be upwards of 10,000 tix sold tomorrow IMO.

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
I think you'll find we'll get all the advantages of the home team.

Suity
which are? ... the telstra facilities r good for both teams .... it'll be just like the old days of supposedly "neutral" grounds for semis

For all you Parra Supporters out there I urge you to get to Telstra on Sat nite and make sure you are wearing something that is Blue and gold, We need to get behind our team and show them that we appreciate what they did on Fri Night. Dont be afraid there will be no violance (hopefully) and security & police numbers will be high. GO you mighty EELS!!!!!!!!!!!

rowdy

First Grade
Hallatia said:
Sewrriously, I think we should get as many Eels fans together and make a lot of noise for Parra, we are supposed to be the team with the home ground advantage, we won! I understand that they wanted Telstra for the greater capacity, but we should make sure that this game is all about Parra just as it should be. Home advantage is supposed to be ours!

yay! hopefully there will be a supporters bay we can directly buy tix for!