What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Our "Home supporter bays" during our home games this year have always been like, 111-116. I can only assume with it being your "home final" they'd be yours this time but who knows. No seating map is out yet :crazy:

rowdy

First Grade
parraitdoesmatta said:
For all you Parra Supporters out there I urge you to get to Telstra on Sat nite and make sure you are wearing something that is Blue and gold, We need to get behind our team and show them that we appreciate what they did on Fri Night. Dont be afraid there will be no violance (hopefully) and security & police numbers will be high. GO you mighty EELS!!!!!!!!!!!

great idea!

and bring your voices too!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im gonna live on the edge and sit with the bulldogs supporters

bunch of pussies they are ;-)

plus Ill be easily noticeable on tv :D

ByRd

First Grade
well most bulldog fans are planning on sitting in between bays 110-114, which is where we sat for our "away" game against souths as it was the designated supporters area, but we need a seating map so we can see, bloody nrl ffssss

From Ticketek

sfx19016.gif

Eels Supporters
Cat 7 = Cat 1 - Supporter sections in S108 ,S109 ,S110, S111
Cat 8 = Cat 2 - Supporter sections in S111-1a, S112, S113
Cat 9 = Cat 3 - Supporter sections in S114

Bulldogs Supporters
Cat 10 = Cat 1 - Supporter sections in S104, S105 , S106 & S107
Cat 11 = Cat 2 - Supporter sections in S104-1a, S103 & S102
Cat 12 = Cat 3 - Supporter sections in S101

Nickeel

Juniors
And just where do I obtain a Member ID number (for the Ticketek STH pre-sale)?

I tried the STH on the off-chance that might be it, but it's not.

Nick

strider

Post Whore
i have a feeling this is gonna end up a big mish-mash .... the dogs r used to being down in the area given to the eels - one of them posted they were planning to go there .... oh well - we'll see

From the eels Website

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1635.asp

WEEK TWO FINALS TICKETS

Tickets will be available to home and away season ticket holders of the competing clubs from 9am tomorrow, September 10, and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 11.

Season ticket holders will be entitled to a 20% discount on tickets. This discount is only available during the priority period tomorrow. The discount will be available on telephone bookings and Ticketek agency sales only. Ticket prices for the respective matches are listed below.

Season ticket holders will need to present their season pass to collect their tickets. If making a booking over the phone, the season pass number can be quoted but the pass must be presented when collecting tickets.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Nickeel said:
And just where do I obtain a Member ID number (for the Ticketek STH pre-sale)?

I tried the STH on the off-chance that might be it, but it's not.

Nick

Im trying to find that myself, and trying to ring through. :(

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i'll be there 100% don't have a season ticket so i'll line up tomorrow for them or just get them online. don't care where i sit, hopefully around you guys, but il be there screaming

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I got 108-2, I think the guy over the phone said row 32, but I dont care cause Im going baby. :crazy: :D

Hindyscrack

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
I can't understand why the Parramatta club just doesn't purchase a couple of thousand and distribute to Parra members firstly? and then what's left given to Parra supporters by proving your an eels fan, this would make a Parramatta bay.

I'm sending an email to the club right now!

They dont even have to purchase, surely through ticketek groups they could hold a bay or two and then sell them to fans.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ummmmmmmm.... dad just called me and asked for tickets in the Eels Supporters bay and was sold 16 tickets in Bay 107 :shock:

Kornstar

Coach
I got my tix, i sitting in the Cat3 Eels fans part 114 i believe it is!!! Can't wait for this game, hopefully we can keep the dream alive in atleast one grade this year......