What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG vs France 2nd Test

winnyason

Juniors
from bordeux good chance to gauge both support for rugby league in the former strong hold i guess a crowd of 3 to 5 thousand & if france are capable of beating nz C match tomorow morning judging by kumuls match vs presidents side with the likes of bertlzene, guige & other ex internationals i see them winning.
Here the sides sorry guys can only get them off french website interesting to see raguin in centres let's hope elima is back for kiwis test.

POSTE
NOM
PRENOM
DOSSARD N°
ARRIERE
BOSC
THOMAS
3/4 AILE DROIT
MURPHY
JUSTIN
3/4 CENTRE
RAGUIN
SEBASTIEN
3/4 CENTRE
HOULES
SYLVAIN
3/4 AILE GAUCHE
STACUL
CYRIL
1/2 OUVERTURE
MOLY
CHRISTOPHE
1/2 MELEE
GRESEQUE
MAXIME
PILIER
BORLIN
JEAN CHRISTOPHE
TALONNEUR
RINALDI
JULIEN (Cap.)
PILIER
GRIFFI
MATHIEU
SECONDE LIGNE
GOSSARD
CYRIL
SECONDE LIGNE
ANSELME
ERIC
3ème LIGNE
CARRASCO
LAURENT
REMPLACANT
FELLOUS
ADEL
REMPLACANT
CASTY
REMI
REMPLACANT
SADAOUI
TEDDY
REMPLACANT*
MOUNIS
GREGORY
REMPLACANT*
PLANAS
SEBASTIEN
EQUIPE DE PAPOUASIE NOUVELLE GUINEE
POSTE
NOM
PRENOM
DOSSARD N°
ARRIERE
WILSHERE
JOHN
3/4 AILE DROIT
MARK
MICKAEL
3/4 CENTRE
MAORI
TU’U
3/4 CENTRE
YERE
MENZIE
3/4 AILE GAUCHE
KEPPA
GEORGE
1/2 OUVERTURE
PARKER
JESSE JOE
1/2 MELEE
PETERS
KEITH
PILIER
HUKULA
NIGEL
TALONNEUR
AITON
PAUL
PILIER
EXTON
TREVOR
SECONDE LIGNE
NIGHTINGALE
JAMES
SECONDE LIGNE
GRIFFIN
ROD
3ème LIGNE
WABO
CHARLIE
REMPLACANT
MONI
GEORGE
REMPLACANT
PORA
RODNEY
REMPLACANT
OMAI
JOSEPH
REMPLACANT*
KEIMELO
GIMAPAU
REMPLACANT*
BAL

deluded pom?

Coach
Erm, the current New Zealand side is the best one available at this moment in time winny. Please stop calling them NZ C ;-)

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Robster said:
who scored the trys?

Bègles (Stade André Moga). Arbitre : Léon Williamson.

France bat Papouasie - Nouvelle Guinée : 22 - 16 (MT : 06-12).

Les points pour l' équipe de France :

4 essais : Anselme (18'), Stacul (41'), Grésèque (46'), (52'), 3 transformations : Grésèque (19'), (47'), (53').

Les points pour la PNG :

3 essais : Hukula (11'), Maori (29'), Wilshere (60'), 2 transformations : Wilshere (12'), (30').

France __ Composition de l' équipe :

Bosc - Murphy, Raguin, Houlès, Stacul - Moly (o) - Grésèque (m) - Carrasco - Gossard, Anselme - Borlin, Rinaldi (cap), Griffi __ Rempl : Fellous, Casty, Sadaoui, Mounis __ Entr : John Monie.

PNG __ Composition de l' équipe :

Wilshere - Mark, Maori, Yere, Keppa - Parker (o) - Peters (m) - Wabo - Nightingale, Griffin - Hukula, Aiton, Prior __ Rempl : Mori, Pora, Omai, Keimelo __ Entr : Adrian Lam.

Evolution du score :

00-06, 06-06, 06-12 (score à la MT), 10-12, 16-12, 22-12, 22-16 (score final).

Victoire de l' équipe de France bienvenue pour mettre un peu de baume au coeur des joueurs et de l' encadrement.

Les papous ont proposé aux français un jeu direct, éprouvant et basé sur la puissance et le défi physique. Ce n' est pas étonnant, et c' est d' ailleurs ce que leur proposera ... l' an prochain pour la coupe du Monde, d' autres équipes ... la Grande-Bretagne, la Nouvelle-Zélande et l' Australie pour ne pas les nommer ! ...
icon_biggrin.gif

Bonne route à l' équipe de France ...
icon_biggrin.gif

Et bravo pour cette victoire ...

roopy

Referee
We have had a fantastic international season and i reckon the two best games are still to come. The Lebanon v Samoa game and the France v NZ game are both shaping to be absolute groundbreaking games.

crimpo

Juniors
Seen 2 estimates of the crowd on the French forums - one said 2,000, the other 2-3,000. Interesting to see what the official figure is...

roopy

Referee
crimpo said:
Seen 2 estimates of the crowd on the French forums - one said 2,000, the other 2-3,000. Interesting to see what the official figure is...
looking at the photos - i'd have said 500

thommo4pm

Coach
I must admit I was hoping for a PNG win in this test match.
Very close in any case.
Well done to both teams on the closeness of the 2 matches played.

And no offence to the kiwis but I hope the French smack them next week.

winnyason

Juniors
Erm, the current New Zealand side is the best one available at this moment in time winny. Please stop calling them NZ C
you are the only person worried about it cause you test team was lucky in 2 of the three tests.

Onto the crowd not a surprise 2 to 3 thousand have to star somewhere in the former league stronghold of borduex very surprised there biggest crowd pulling test venues toulouse & cassonne not getting matches this year earlier the paris test will get a 10 thousand crowd or 2.
Onto the french remember this team is without gussiet, fakir, elima, duport, khtabbi & pelo, so i believe on performance it is between them and tonga for 4th spot i believe we will see them at skilled (gc) for semi qualifer.

hutch

First Grade
winnyason said:
you are the only person worried about it cause you test team was lucky in 2 of the three tests.

i dont think the poms were lucky to win, nz were lucky they didnt win by more. anyone who thinks the nz is there 3rd best team is dreaming, they do have a lot of players out, but it is there strongest national side, and a fair few of the players would still make it if all kiwis were available.