What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Canard

Immortal
Playing the race card when you don't like that someone dare suggest that PNG might not be a great idea.

How many Papuans will be able to actively support this team?

85% of Papuans don't have access to realiable electricity and are unemployed.

All NRL games are restricted to people who have a Digicel subscription. The cost of a Digicel subscription is $52US per month, which is $78AU. Australians are paying less than half of that for a Kayo subscription.

How much money will the 15% of Papuans who earn money have for a Digicel subscription and a season ticketed membership?

Dumb merkin the shit in the middle east has nothing to do with a PNG team. Not financially, politically or ethically.

We throw billions to our neighbours every year. $60mil is nothing in our budget

Go back and reread my post about our game and its leaders bringing politics into the game over the last decade.

PNG NRL team wouldn't exist without NSW Labor and its fearmongering over China.

If Australia is so concerned about an invasion from PNG then it should improve its military, hey?

A good start would be to build a dozen or more destroyers and nuclear submarines to guard northern Australia and the east coast. We'll leave the west coast unguarded because no one cares about that part of the world.

No one is worried about PNG invading Australia.

But the PNG government could easily allow a major power to settle and build up capacity there.

If a conflict did start, i would definitely rather have PNG resisting the other side and letting the Aussies in. But maybe thats just me

No one is worried about PNG invading Australia.

But the PNG government could easily allow a major power to settle and build up capacity there.

If a conflict did start, i would definitely rather have PNG resisting the other side and letting the Aussies in. But maybe thats just me
China is not going to invade Australia. It only has a short window to invade Taiwan before its ageing population catches up with them.

Brian potter

First Grade
Alright. So lets go names. Let's help them out to save a few million on fact finding junkets for 72 PNG officials. And f**k the PNG people deciding, why should they get a choice? That's not how democracy works.

PNG or Port Moresby? I'm assuming the people who hate the name New Zealand Warriors aren't going to go for PNG, although the same dopes are known to flip about like a salmon on a boat's deck (some have even been known to flip sports).

Hunters suck.

Forget the whole thing, I don't care what they call themselves.
Let’s call them what they actual are “the PNG political pawns” or “the political pawns” if you want to go all modern and trendy like the dolphins.

Last edited:

Maximus

Coach

Quite the opposite actually. Most of the money is going to benefit rich, white Australians and corrupt politicians. You and your mates want money to be taken off kids in poverty to benefit rich white people. You and your mates want those rich white people to not have to pay tax so they can get even more rich white people who pay no tax.

I'd suggest the racists are the ones who wanted money to be taken out of the existing aid budget so it could be given to the NRL and NRL players.

Latest posts