What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Wb1234

Referee
“Many other Kumuls players have been developed by the Hunters, who joined the Queensland Cup in 2014, and Martin said a PNG NRL team would make the depth of talent available for Test selection even stronger.

“It’s exciting times for the Kumuls, and I think that's a credit to the Hunters,” Martin said. “A lot of our players have played for the Hunters and moved along to other teams.”

@Get Rid of The Donkeys

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
“An NRL team might be an embarrassment on (sic) the country because they don’t have any feeder pathways. There is no NRL going through schools, there’s no sport education because they’re finishing at year six.”

I mean asking a swimmer about rugby league development in png was always going to end up like that

the team is literally receiving 250 million for pathways and to keep kids in school longer

but :

“Even this week, Broncos star Adam Reynolds, Delouise Hoeter and Ryan James visited the country, leaving children in tears.”
I don't take any notice of Jones' opinion but she was speaking as the host of a radio show, not as a swimmer.

A bit like your new mate Ben Fordham who's word you take as gospel because he's said what you want to hear.

Wb1234

Referee
“The PNG NRL bid was instrumental in the appointment of Joe Grima as head of elite pathways development, and he oversaw the Junior Kumuls side which narrowly went down 20-14 to the Australian Schoolboys last month.”

Steel Saints

Juniors
No chance

Just stop believing what internet trolls write on this forum

there’s a professional bid being put together which will have to be approved by the arlc

The same people (mostly) who are Anti png also said the dolphins would be a failure

if the alts had seen the actual bid proposal and were attacking that maybe they would have a point

they are just against it because

No chance?

Wb1234

Referee
I don't take any notice of Jones' opinion but she was speaking as the host of a radio show, not as a swimmer.

A bit like your new mate Ben Fordham who's word you take as gospel because he's said what you want to hear.
Ben fordham isn’t in favour of a png team

Alwayswrong

Maximus

Coach
Haha yeh right, winning it on their own merits. No Australian tax payer money no png club is the stark reality.

the png govt is denying the $600mill figure @Wb1234

He's going to be quoting the bits about corporate support, and ignore the bit about govt funding because it doesn't suit him.

Latest posts