What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

Madsharkie

First Grade
Sweet. Good luck to him. Let's face it, if all goes to plan he'd likely be playing nsw cup anyway.

chewsta

First Grade
Im actually a bit sad to see the big guy go. For all his ups and downs, he was a shark through to the core.
All the best of luck to ya Pom.

Would it be safe to say we have an able replacement already? Fergs perhaps?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Absolutely CS, good news only if Fergo joins us. I think we made Pom an offer so good luck to him that he got a better deal. He deserves it.

shaggs

Coach
There was a apparently a post on fergo twitter today that said something like #upup14. Been removed since then.

shaggs

Coach
Ayshford goes good. Shit last season. Too big. He is better than this years centres.

Card Shark

Immortal
End of an error

but I love the Pom, he may not be everyones fave but I was/am a fan.

Well summed up BBB! Maybe that was part of Flanno's trip - to find him some love.

I'm sad to see him go (as will Gal) but I'm glad he has a contract somewhere. I'm sure he will be making a lot more than we were offering.

All the best Pom, hope it works out for ya!

Quigs

Immortal
Who will I yell out at now when I am watching the TV.

Gawdddd life is cruel sometimes.

The Bommeroy will be missed.

The Popper

Bench
There was a little girl who had a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very, very good.
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Latest posts