What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

I am you and You are me? Come together ???

Well I know exactly who I am! I am the 999,999th visitor to this website.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
I think I preferred the ramblings of click2000/crikey/facts only/messiah/redback than this frenzy multiple personalities caper.

I think I preferred the ramblings of click2000/crikey/facts only/messiah/redback than this frenzy multiple personalities caper.

Sheesh! Lighten up. Big Difference is this harmless ,bit of a laugh, caper will fade away to nothing when the footy season starts again,whereas redbacks personal vendetta rants will continue to pollute the forum.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
Sheesh! Lighten up. Big Difference is this harmless ,bit of a laugh, caper will fade away to nothing when the footy season starts again,whereas redbacks personal vendetta rants will continue to pollute the forum.

I was taking the piss out of frenzy.

It was tongue in cheek. You know what that is??

SadShark

Bench
I have problems too (apart from the obvious).

Is it a concern if you fart blood on your first date?

I mean, I have on the 2nd & 3rd but checking if the 1st is, well, shall we say, ill-mannered?

Card Shark

Immortal
Is it a concern if you fart blood on your first date?

I mean, I have on the 2nd & 3rd but checking if the 1st is, well, shall we say, ill-mannered?

Depends if you f**k on first dates? If not, what she don't know won't hurt her.

SadShark

Bench
Wheeeeeww, thanks Cardy. Always has me on edge you know, considering my first date atire is my all white Don Johnson Miami Vice replica suit, complete with pastel blue tee.

Card Shark

Immortal
Wheeeeeww, thanks Cardy. Always has me on edge you know, considering my first date atire is my all white Don Johnson Miami Vice replica suit, complete with pastel blue tee.

I'm very surprised that attire doesn't guarantee you a root.

Latest posts