What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

Eion

First Grade
Its not poms fault he was continually picked when out of form, that honor goes to flanno. Dude always gave his all and wish all the best.

Since 73

First Grade
Hard to dislike that big clumsy old dog with the big sad eyes that tries to catch the cat but is always 2 steps behind.

You think about getting a real dog that can do the job - but you just can't.

You know the old guy is trying his best.

Seeya Pom.

newman

First Grade
Poor Pommers. I miss him already. He was down at the corporate oztag day yesterday in his sharks gear, loping around chatting happily to everyone who was keen to talk. Gardz was there too but he was far more distant.

Sharkman

Juniors
Always great with my kids. Gals Pals things he seemed to be in his element.

He cared, seemingly more then most Kents who play the game these days.

I wish he'd had some burn as a back rower ( well, before we signed half the league).

Hope he goes good, I'll miss him good and bad.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Merci pour vos efforts inlassables Pom. Vous êtes un joueur de classe et sera toujours le bienvenu au Sharkies dans n'importe quelle capacité. Bonne chance dans le catalan.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
My mates call him the coach killer but Im still sad to see him leave. I've always had love hate style feelings so the bloke, Ill miss his back slam tackles and the like, I reckon he is better than a lot of people give him credit for.

I recall one night at Shark Park, cant remember who it was against but someone put up a bomb and Pom ran through and absolutely smashed the winger/fullback who was there to catch the bomb. Only problem was the ball was still about 30m in the air.

I reckon he'll kill it in the ESL.

Quigs

Immortal
Merci pour vos efforts inlassables Pom. Vous êtes un joueur de classe et sera toujours le bienvenu au Sharkies dans n'importe quelle capacité. Bonne chance dans le catalan.

Imagine being the poor bastard that gets the job of trying to teach the Bommeroy the french language.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Imagine being the poor bastard that gets the job of trying to teach the Bommeroy the french language.
:lol:Was wondering the same thing Mr Quigs. They must have some pretty specie teachers over there. Imagine having to teach every Aussie footballer that makes their way over. You know, as they say in the classics ït's a good thing some of them can lift heavy weights...."

Tucky

Juniors
My mates call him the coach killer but Im still sad to see him leave. I've always had love hate style feelings so the bloke, Ill miss his back slam tackles and the like, I reckon he is better than a lot of people give him credit for.

I recall one night at Shark Park, cant remember who it was against but someone put up a bomb and Pom ran through and absolutely smashed the winger/fullback who was there to catch the bomb. Only problem was the ball was still about 30m in the air.

I reckon he'll kill it in the ESL.

Pretty sure that was against the Doggies Phatman. One of the funniest things I've seen. Classic Pom!

Tyko7

Juniors
See ya Pommy. You will kill it over there.

Hopefully we have a replacement who can play more than 1 good game a year.

Facts Only

Juniors
Pommeroy leaves the club.

18th highest point scorer with 212 points
equal 10th highest try scorer with Mick Mullane 53 tries
158 games with the sharks
146 games as centre
11 games from the bench
1 game as lock
2007 was his best year try scoring with 12

Thanks for the stats - it tells me he was one lucky man - lucky he didnt have to work for a living - cause he'd have been on the dole since 2007

blacktip reefy - you may want to re- read some of the embarrassing comments you've made about Pom over the time
ACTUALLY not just about Pom - in general

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Thanks for the stats - it tells me he was one lucky man - lucky he didnt have to work for a living - cause he'd have been on the dole since 2007

blacktip reefy - you may want to re- read some of the embarrassing comments you've made about Pom over the time
ACTUALLY not just about Pom - in general
Sounds like some imbecile has made a come back with a new alias? Cant help yourself can you coward.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Sounds like some imbecile has made a come back with a new alias? Cant help yourself can you coward.

Remind me again when this got personal..... your a tool...

Good luck.... I like how everybody is saying good club man good with the kids etc...

Hang on he was employed to play footy...

Maybe he was better suited to selling raffle tickets or the doubles...

He will go ok over there because he will be twice the size, however you still need to catch the ball....

Bring on the new centres and a premiership..