What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

shaggs

Coach
And here we go again. Every thread f**ked up with this shit.

Hahah feej. It's the off season.

I want to know who can be bothered having multiple email accounts to sign up multiple accounts here. f**k me get a life.

Crikey=facts only=click 2000.

cb4

First Grade
Whats going on bro.

Apparently your my twin brother..

You being bullied again.......Settle down....

I enjoy it when there is a person that has common-sense on this thread that you can actually read.

I don't know why you have a vendetta against the black tip reefy. You would think he is a 12yr old school girl the way his going on and this would be wrong.

Black Tip you are a tool for biting at comments. EMAILS BLOG FORUMS ETC HAVE NO EMOTIONS.

And to think, you were the fastest sperm.

Facts Only

Juniors
Whats going on bro.

Apparently your my twin brother..

You being bullied again.......Settle down....

I enjoy it when there is a person that has common-sense on this thread that you can actually read.

I don't know why you have a vendetta against the black tip reefy. You would think he is a 12yr old school girl the way his going on and this would be wrong.

Black Tip you are a tool for biting at comments. EMAILS BLOG FORUMS ETC HAVE NO EMOTIONS.

Twin brother hahahaha

No I'm not being bullied - old mate Reffy is my mate - aren't we Reefy????

Please confirm Reefy ???

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I have 276 accounts.

I am all of you. There is only one poster here. It's all a scam. You are all me. I am all you.

You have been assimilated.

Quigs

Immortal
The Cap' is the complete opposite to me ... he is nothing but a whinging old prick.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I have 276 accounts. I am all of you. There is only one poster here. It's all a scam. You are all me. I am all you. You have been assimilated.
Ahh I understand. You're Friendsy...ahahhahhahahhaa hhhuhhmmm errr...mm yeah Im goin

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:
I knew you were going to say that.

Or I was.

Frenzy. said:
I'm Frenzy also

Frenzy. said:
Frenzy is inside me...:sarcasm:

Frenzy. said:
The Cap' is the complete opposite to me ... he is nothing but a whinging old prick.

Frenzy. said:
What?? Right now?? And you can still type??

Frenzy. said:
Thank f*%k you've cleared that up. I thought I was going mad. Voices. Voices.

Frenzy. said:
You know what thought did Frenz ?

Now we're onto it.

Latest posts