What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommeroy????

Facts Only

Juniors
Pom's effort offloading the pill,face and neck unprotected ,will go down in the annals of Shark's history, as his finest hour.To use a fumbleball description,that weas "brave".
I am now of the belief to keep him.Played well against the pennies ,now this.

Taipan - the comment you made, will go down in history as one of the most uneducated comments I have ever heard.

** Face and neck unprotected *** - are you suggesting Headgear for Pom ? ? ?

*** Annals of Sharks History *** - I suggest Pom won't even have his name written on the dunny door.

Bishop, Watson, S. Rogers, M. Rogers, Sorenson x 2, Pierce, Hatch, ET, Kneen, Davidson, McGaw, Gal . . . are you telling me Pom should be written in here ? ? ?

**** POM'S EFFORT OFFLOADING THE PILL, FACE AND NECK UNPROTECTED, WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANNALS OF SHARKS HISTORY, AS HIS FINEST HOUR ****

I'm going to have to stop writing - I have cramps in my stomach from laughing so f...n much

Facts Only

Juniors
I know 2 good games doesn't make up for years of being mediocre, Bit I loved seeing him put his body on the line to set up what ended up being a game winner yesterday. You can't ask more of a player than putting his team over his own well being.
I'd rather see him re-sign with us, than go somewhere else and possibly live up to his potential & kill it for

THERE IS NO CHANCE HE COULD COME BACK TO BITE US - Cronulla don't play in the Super League.

NO TEAM in the NRL will buy him

taipan

Referee
Taipan - the comment you made, will go down in history as one of the most uneducated comments I have ever heard.

** Face and neck unprotected *** - are you suggesting Headgear for Pom ? ? ?

*** Annals of Sharks History *** - I suggest Pom won't even have his name written on the dunny door.

Bishop, Watson, S. Rogers, M. Rogers, Sorenson x 2, Pierce, Hatch, ET, Kneen, Davidson, McGaw, Gal . . . are you telling me Pom should be written in here ? ? ?

**** POM'S EFFORT OFFLOADING THE PILL, FACE AND NECK UNPROTECTED, WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANNALS OF SHARKS HISTORY, AS HIS FINEST HOUR ****

I'm going to have to stop writing - I have cramps in my stomach from laughing so f...n much

You omitted
Corcoran,Dennehy,Abercrombie,Sylvester.Andrews,Kahn,Farrar,B Russell,Kimmorley,MacDougall,Peachey,Campbell,A Dykes,Croisson,our beloved Pom will be up there with them I tell ye.
Immortalised in clay near the entrance to the mangrove's walk,showing a man with feet,in lieu of hands.
How can one ignore the skills of such a champ,when commitment is to be made,he will be there.
Never in the fields of human existence,has such a heroic deed been performed by an uncoordinated player.We should respect his inadequacies.As the famous poet Quoit once said.:"
his limitations are limitless".
NB Early fishing expo reeled in a big one.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
tough crowd on the pomanator

gets bagged for not being a centre, gets a couple of games back under his belt from unjury, scores a couple of tries, is sound defensively, puts his body on the line and gets a TA while being knocked out

go the Pom

alternate = Stuart Mills - id rather repeatedly poke myself in the eye

I was away in Melbourne last weekend, only minimal league news came my way. How is the Pom doing at the moment ? Is he likely to miss any games ?

Frailty

First Grade
Pom has played well the last two games. But was atrocious before that.

He is definitely a confidence player, but can we rely on him to keep his confidence up? I don't think so.

If the club chooses to re-sign him - it better be for close to bare minimum.

That being said his form the last two games have been better than Ayshford's..

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
He must have gotten a huge amount of confidence from that try against penrith. Imagine the anarchy he would have created if he had of ran dead.....

tough crowd on the pomanator

gets bagged for not being a centre, gets a couple of games back under his belt from unjury, scores a couple of tries, is sound defensively, puts his body on the line and gets a TA while being knocked out

go the Pom

alternate = Stuart Mills - id rather repeatedly poke myself in the eye

Hahahah

Stuart Mills. Fmd

Surely

Post Whore
You omitted
Corcoran,Dennehy,Abercrombie,Sylvester.Andrews,Kahn,Farrar,B Russell,Kimmorley,MacDougall,Peachey,Campbell,A Dykes,Croisson,our beloved Pom will be up there with them I tell ye.
Immortalised in clay near the entrance to the mangrove's walk,showing a man with feet,in lieu of hands.
How can one ignore the skills of such a champ,when commitment is to be made,he will be there.
Never in the fields of human existence,has such a heroic deed been performed by an uncoordinated player.We should respect his inadequacies.As the famous poet Quoit once said.:"
his limitations are limitless".
NB Early fishing expo reeled in a big one.

Tell us how you really feel stuart

Gozz

Juniors
Hey, Pommeroy is a player who is up and down. Yes he spills the ball at times, I admit he isn't an angel with no stuff ups. In defence though he is pretty solid. Most teams score on the wings, that is there job. It shouldn't be him to blame if other teams score tries, there are other players on the field also that aren't covering there positions if he has to come in to make a tackle. You put a player running towards Pom, 9 out of 10 times he will stop em, and throw em to the dirt in one of his awesome powerslam wrestling tackles. I don't think he should be bagged for his defence one bit and as said above, would prefer him over Mills the lazy boy anyday!

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Hey, Pommeroy is a player who is up and down. Yes he spills the ball at times, I admit he isn't an angel with no stuff ups. In defence though he is pretty solid. Most teams score on the wings, that is there job. It shouldn't be him to blame if other teams score tries, there are other players on the field also that aren't covering there positions if he has to come in to make a tackle. You put a player running towards Pom, 9 out of 10 times he will stop em, and throw em to the dirt in one of his awesome powerslam wrestling tackles. I don't think he should be bagged for his defence one bit and as said above, would prefer him over Mills the lazy boy anyday!

Blah Blah Blah... Heard it all before from muppets...

Have a look at the missed tackle percentages on him and then compare it to points scored..

i think it was Melb he had a shocker 5 missed tackles 5 tries.

Also average centres/winger know when to come in and not it is easier for the inside defence to get to the inside guys then if pom comes and takes 3 in which means the scrambles have to run an extra player..

Whilst ever poms is in the side we will never win a grand final. Gaurantee