What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ponga Appreciation Thread.

I live in the Morteon Bay area and have been an open Redcliffe Dolphins fan for the past decade or so (Im not a SEQ local, moved here in the late 00s)

But, the way the NRL club is being run is making me turn on the them big time. Add to the fact that the Dolphins juniors play against my sons team and im getting to outright hostile terms with them tbh

Last edited:

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Andre has completely changed my view of his value to our club. He held his own against O’Sullivan. The most LOL moment was when they tried to make out Andre ignoring him for 12 hours amounted to disrespect. The leaking if these texts by the Dolphins is absolutely embarrassing to them. They are a joke.
When asked what Bennett had said to him about Newcastle, I was impressed by Ponga's comments about the club.

Yosh

Coach

Good to see them taking the piss outta Ponga about the Dolphins. Everyone looks comfortable with the jokes so it seems like everyone is on good terms with Ponga.

ryan.a87

Juniors

Good to see them taking the piss outta Ponga about the Dolphins. Everyone looks comfortable with the jokes so it seems like everyone is on good terms with Ponga.
I feel like these type of segments are filmed months in advance…and he seemed pretty confident he was staying back then

also, loved the question “I’m so glad blank Pearce has pissed off overseas”

Knight Tales

Juniors
Ponga and Milf halves
Clifford lock
Bailey fullback.
Has to be.
At least we get Mobility and ask more questions.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Clifford would be a Lock that can kick.. so basically a 5/8th or halfback. I also don't think he has the motor or defence that Mann does. So I don't see the point in moving him.

Don't turn him into another Crossland. Let him work on his craft as a half. There's something good there but he needs to become more dominant and controlling ASAP.

Last edited:

SamSepi0l

Juniors
Cliff at lock... Lol.
It's up there with the worst ideas. He is only adequate defending as a half and we want to move him and leak more through the middle?

Knight Tales

Juniors
Ponga and Milford too similar arnt they?

neither of them are really an “organising” half
Yeah. True but Both are infinitely better than anyone else in our side. And that is the point this club has had trouble with. Pick your best talent first. Figure out how to make it work.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Any organizing halves anywhere? Let's throw the bank and get someone to leave their club right now.

Any organizing halves anywhere? Let's throw the bank and get someone to leave their club right now.
Thats the issue....

Off contract halves in 2022

Keiran Foran
Cooper Johns
Kodi Nikorima
Sam Williams
Ash Taylor
Lachlan Lam
Jock Madden

Yuck