What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Hayne

thenry

Juniors
Well I guess that's the Hayne v Slater battle sorted. Stop the fight... Billy the kid wins hands down.

diddi kong

Juniors
Playing with a bunch of absolute spastics.

are you joking? hayne got falconed by a normal bomb should have given qld 6 more, got run over by Inglis, got outleaped by slater whos about 10cm shorter, passed it to no one, took a dive. He was lucky smiths 40/20 went out on te full because he was poor positionally again.He made three tackles, missed two. I was embarrassed to have him at the back, bring Dugan in please.

diddi kong

Juniors

are you joking? hayne got falconed by a normal bomb should have given qld 6 more, got run over by Inglis, got outleaped by slater whos about 10cm shorter, passed it to no one, took a dive. He was lucky smiths 40/20 went out on te full because he was poor positionally again.He made three tackles, missed two. I was embarrassed to have him at the back, bring Dugan in please.

He was the spastic

KnightsMan90

Juniors

Your a f*cking idiot. Its hard to tell who out of hayne, Monahagn and weyman was the worst player on the field.

Please. i havent seen a worse performance at fullback in my life.

If anything he will be the first one dropped.

Overrated whinger is all he will every be.

are you joking? hayne got falconed by a normal bomb should have given qld 6 more, got run over by Inglis, got outleaped by slater whos about 10cm shorter, passed it to no one, took a dive. He was lucky smiths 40/20 went out on the full because he was poor positionally again.He made three tackles, missed two. I was embarrassed to have him at the back, bring Dugan in please.

He was the spastic

sharknows

Bench
From what I saw Hayne didn't really seem interested tonight. His kick returns were soft and he seemed to submit in most tackles.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol...Hayne was trying his guts out, ran the ball back hard, played first and second receiver half the game because the halves were MIA, touched the ball a few times each set. Not his fault the rest of the side bar a few guys have hearts smaller than the average pea.

Good to see Raiders-Premiers using two of his joint accounts to make the same post though

smacky

Juniors
Haynes positioning and ability to take bombs is abit sus. Qld definately exploited it

Didgi

:lol: None of the NSW side can say they played well tonight, not even your darling Hayne. His positioning was bad, he was outleaped several times, one of which led to a try, wasn't too flash in defence either.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: None of the NSW side can say they played well tonight, not even your darling Hayne. His positioning was bad, he was outleaped several times, one of which led to a try, wasn't too flash in defence either.

Maybe not Didgi, but a midget tard like yourself wouldn't understand the effort he put in when the rest of his team were being heartless twigs.

Latest posts