What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Hayne

perverse

Referee
wow... this is like some sort of strange bizarro land where my role on the board has done a 180.

Hayne was sh*t, and he only has the same excuses that Gidley did. that's the bottom line, really.

can we fix the forward pack, yet?

oldmancraigy

Coach
are you joking? hayne got falconed by a normal bomb should have given qld 6 more, got run over by Inglis, got outleaped by slater whos about 10cm shorter, passed it to no one, took a dive. He was lucky smiths 40/20 went out on te full because he was poor positionally again.He made three tackles, missed two. I was embarrassed to have him at the back, bring Dugan in please.

He was the spastic

are you joking? hayne got falconed by a normal bomb should have given qld 6 more, got run over by Inglis, got outleaped by slater whos about 10cm shorter, passed it to no one, took a dive. He was lucky smiths 40/20 went out on the full because he was poor positionally again.He made three tackles, missed two. I was embarrassed to have him at the back, bring Dugan in please.

He was the spastic

Hmmmm?

oldmancraigy

Coach
wow... this is like some sort of strange bizarro land where my role on the board has done a 180.

Hayne was sh*t, and he only has the same excuses that Gidley did. that's the bottom line, really.

can we fix the forward pack, yet?

Was Hayne even that bad?!?!?

I cannot believe people are criticising him for the fact that Smith kicked it out on the full.... :crazy:

He was the only guy who put his nose through the line for the Blues - had a couple of ordinary attempts at bombs after the game had been well and truly lost.

And a raiders fan criticising Hayne for Inglis try :crazy:
I guess you couldn't possibly put that on Monaghan for running behind the attacking line then falling over...
(for the record Hayne didn't miss Inglis at all - but how do you stop that thing 1m out from the line with acres of space? Did a fine job there.)

This is why NSW = fail. The fans all bag out the only 'real Origin level players' and call for O'Donnell to be brought back in every game because he is 'tuff manZ' (yes - O'Donnell is a useless hack who AGAIN let in a soft try last night and AGAIN gave away a ridiculous penalty and AGAIN did nowhere near enough work to warrant his mental deficiencies)

Gaba

First Grade
LOL, there we're worse players out there than monaghan tonight....

Cooper, Morris, and where was Ben Creagh????

where was the game plan , as always people will defend no plans Bellamy

every player in the nsw team showed he has no game plans

Didgi

Maybe not Didgi, but a midget tard like yourself wouldn't understand the effort he put in when the rest of his team were being heartless twigs.

The effort he put in? Finch for NSW! Gidley to stay! Sure, he can say he tried hard, but NSW fans have been condemning Gidley because although he tries he doesn't perform.

What a big man you are, can't take someone disagreeing with you and have a sensible discussion :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
NSW lose by 30 odd points and it's the fullbacks fault? :lol:

Name one player that has put in for NSW more in the past 3 series.

Dugan :lol:. 2012 maybe. But if you lose by 30 odd points - why change the LAST line of defence first? Start with the pack. To suggest Dugan would have saved 30 odd points is ridiculous even for Raiders supporters (maybe LU has only 1 Raiders fan but he has 50 accounts?)

Gaba

First Grade
i dont blame hayne , or anyone for last night, there was no game plan why players played like they did, none of them had a clue what the plan was.

There were given a free reign , they had to come up with the game plans themselves and majority of the players came up with the wrong ones

Last edited:
Hayne will go down as the biggest flash in the pan in the history of Rugby League. He's past his prime now. Time to chuck him out and put in a proper, genuine fullback. And you all know who that is.

Gaba

First Grade
NSW players, it's OK! GABA doesn't blame anyone for last night.

Only because they played with no game plans you cant fault them, i wait til they get a coach with game plans then see how they play

Pierced Soul

First Grade
but Jarryd "i was on the wing" Hayne got to play fullback, got off a headbutting charge, and won the golden boot last year. he was poor, yes there were poorer players but that shoudlnt detract from his poor eprformance.

he wasnt the reason the blues lost but he was the man to "save" NSW and was missing for the most part. Hayne only seems to play really well when things are going his way, when it gets hard he goes missing

Mr Saab

Referee
Hayne is like Farah last year.....all the Tigers fans wanted Farah in there and he would be better than Buderus yada yada yada...what happened.
Parra fans wanted Hayne in the team at fullback and what did he do?
Sure it was not Haynes fault they were as useless as a group 10 team, but he didnt shine like everyone thought. He was a 3/10

Loudstrat

Coach
Hayne will go down as the biggest flash in the pan in the history of Rugby League. He's past his prime now. Time to chuck him out and put in a proper, genuine fullback. And you all know who that is.
Brett Stewart is injured.

And Hayne past his prime at 22??? Fair dinkum you are a stupid twat. I only wonder whether you will passionately support the Rooster fullback Josh Dugan for Origin next year.

sarahk

Juniors
Brett Stewart is injured.

And Hayne past his prime at 22??? Fair dinkum you are a stupid twat. I only wonder whether you will passionately support the Rooster fullback Josh Dugan for Origin next year.

Loudstrat, dont bother arguing with idiots.

Gippsy

Bench
Hayne will still be there for years to come, as a winger. And he should be told he is only a winger, not a fullback and certainly not some ball playing superstar who thinks it's clever to do stupid passes without looking. And, he needs to be told he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Your a f*cking idiot. Its hard to tell who out of hayne, Monahagn and weyman was the worst player on the field.

Please. i havent seen a worse performance at fullback in my life.

If anything he will be the first one dropped.

Overrated whinger is all he will every be.

You're a massive genius,Hayne was the only threatning player on the Blues team,f**k off.

Last edited:

Latest posts