What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore wants to leave

forward pass

Coach
Even more remarkable that ossie let this turd hang around the boys last night. I would have been telling him to f**k off unless he retracts his story.....

parrachilean31

Juniors
I still think this bloke is unhappy from starting lineup to being on the bench something is up . The only to clear this if Justin poore himself says I'm happy here Ossie can say as much as he wants but if Justin doesn't say it then I can't believe that he is happy. Sorry I be to almost every I just don't see any enthusiasm ????

Stagger eel

Staff member
I still think this bloke is unhappy from starting lineup to being on the bench something is up . The only to clear this if Justin poore himself says I'm happy here Ossie can say as much as he wants but if Justin doesn't say it then I can't believe that he is happy. Sorry I be to almost every I just don't see any enthusiasm ????

when this first surfaced he speciacaly said that he is happy to be here, I think Ossie's staement is enough for us to move on from this..

parrachilean31

Juniors
when this first surfaced he speciacaly said that he is happy to be here, I think Ossie's staement is enough for us to move on from this..

How can we just accept this and move on when we have lost to local juniors and kept a guy who doesn't want to be here. Can't anyone see there is something wrong here . I'd he came and said he was happy to stay here I would get off his back and also the fact that Mateo and inu would have stayed for less money really gets frustrated when guys like this come and say this so can we move on no

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mateo was offered less.

Inu wasn't ever in Anderson's plans and so was never really offered a deal.

Why can't people understand that? If Poore were to be bought out tomorrow it doesn't mean that his money could have gone towards keeping Mateo and Inu.

parrachilean31

Juniors
Mateo was offered less.

Inu wasn't ever in Anderson's plans and so was never really offered a deal.

Why can't people understand that? If Poore were to be bought out tomorrow it doesn't mean that his money could have gone towards keeping Mateo and Inu.

Well I think inu was offered something why would you not offer something !!! When your in job that you don't like you don't perform because you are looking for another job and you don't like your current job. Justin does not to be here if he leaves might get a small payout and we could have helped in securing inu and Mateo . Last year was on state of origin team he can't even get a callup for city country he is useless waste of money he does not want to be here if he wanted be here he would want to prove himself like any employee starting at new job

The Colonel

Immortal
How can we just accept this and move on when we have lost to local juniors and kept a guy who doesn't want to be here. Can't anyone see there is something wrong here . I'd he came and said he was happy to stay here I would get off his back and also the fact that Mateo and inu would have stayed for less money really gets frustrated when guys like this come and say this so can we move on no
The bloke has already said he is happy to be here......how ,many times do you want him to say it? Woolies have a special on aluminium foil btw.

The

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well I think inu was offered something why would you not offer something !!! When your in job that you don't like you don't perform because you are looking for another job and you don't like your current job. Justin does not to be here if he leaves might get a small payout and we could have helped in securing inu and Mateo . Last year was on state of origin team he can't even get a callup for city country he is useless waste of money he does not want to be here if he wanted be here he would want to prove himself like any employee starting at new job

It's well-established Inu was not part of Anderson's plans. Inu offered to take a big pay cut, but Anderson said no.

Mateo was offered less to stay.

There was no way we were ever going to keep both (rightly or wrongly), so stop using it as an excuse.

The Colonel

Immortal
Is he performing???? Be honest

Early on? No. Now he has been playing much better. He is adjusting to a new playing system and if his form is down it doesnt mean he doesn't want to be here. If he did leave there is no guarantee the club would look at using his money to keep a lock and winger when we have two props leaving.

strider

Post Whore
Why does everyone defend this bloke !!!!
defend? defend what?... you're crucifying him on the back of some journalist digging for a story - why do you choose to believe that instead of osborne and poore's earlier comments

this is their job - like the rest of us they probably go through sh*t times at work and good times at work .... I don't know how many times over the past year I've muttered the old "f**k this! I'm gonna quit!" :fist: .... then a week or 2 later, all's happy again :lol: ..... I can't see why footballers would be any different - its human nature to go through sh*t times and good times

just chill out dude!

parrachilean31

Juniors
Early on? No. Now he has been playing much better. He is adjusting to a new playing system and if his form is down it doesnt mean he doesn't want to be here. If he did leave there is no guarantee the club would look at using his money to keep a lock and winger when we have two props leaving.

Well again I say when you move to a club you want impress he is not doing this . Perfect example is horro got his chance to prove himself and he playing out of his skin .if he did leave and we had extra cash I'm sure there be some movement with inu and Mateo. You guys must have a big raps on poore every other club laughs at the overs we paid for him . He saw the $$$ and now he is realizing life in the blue and gold jersey is not the same as a red v . All I can say is if not true come out and say it's not true very simple

Gronk

Staff member
defend? defend what?... you're crucifying him on the back of some journalist digging for a story - why do you choose to believe that instead of osborne and poore's earlier comments

this is their job - like the rest of us they probably go through sh*t times at work and good times at work .... I don't know how many times over the past year I've muttered the old "f**k this! I'm gonna quit!" :fist: .... then a week or 2 later, all's happy again :lol: ..... I can't see why footballers would be any different - its human nature to go through sh*t times and good times

just chill out dude!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Hold on, Justin hasnt said he is unhappy, but you wont believe he isnt because he hasnt said other wise?

"oh well Justin hasnt defended this the second time so he must be upset"

FMD