What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore wants to leave

parrachilean31

Juniors
He has ALREADY denied this BS rubbish previously. Now just stfu. :crazy:

Sorry I don't think he has what is on tv??? Newspaer ?? Radio??? What program I think all you blokes really like this like he has won a premiership or something what matter guys. Let's compare his work rate with other players no comparison he does not want to be here simple as that.

natheel

Coach
Sorry I don't think he has what is on tv??? Newspaer ?? Radio??? What program I think all you blokes really like this like he has won a premiership or something what matter guys. Let's compare his work rate with other players no comparison he does not want to be here simple as that.

What? That made no sense until the end and he has never said he doesn't want to be here! He has said in interviews he loves the team environment only down side is it's not close to the beach but everytime he says it he laughs seriously mate stfu

The Colonel

Immortal

You truly have acheived the ultimate face palm moment. Unf**kingbelievable.

84 Baby

Referee
Too many TGIF schooners at work today, or helping Bissy with HER :)lol: good one Pete) cones? FMD he could come out and win the Clive Churchill at the end of the year and you'd still be concerned he doesn't want to be here.

Haynzy

First Grade
I've always thought parrachilli is Josh Massoud....... A new contender seems to have emerged!

bartman

Immortal
How can we just accept this and move on when we have lost to local juniors and kept a guy who doesn't want to be here. Can't anyone see there is something wrong here .
Yes, you fail to understand that Poore's money pays for a PROP, while the money DA has available for a lock and an outside back wouldn't change.

I'd he came and said he was happy to stay here I would get off his back and also the fact that Mateo and inu would have stayed for less money really gets frustrated when guys like this come and say this so can we move on no
One local junior didn't want to stay enough, and rejected our offer to stay. Just because another team is cashed up doesn't mean we should (or can) increase our offers.

The other local junior apparently didn't get an offer, but that's probably not to insult him - that is, why offer someone you think is worth 100K+ about half of that, knowing that 55K might be all you have left in the cap?

parrachilean31

Juniors
I've always thought parrachilli is Josh Massoud....... A new contender seems to have emerged!

Firstly I'm Josh massoud you idiot

for all you blokes sake I hope he doesn't leave because if he does all these post will blow in your face . It's good to see people here can still have an opinion lol whether it be right or wrong.

But getting back to topic lm reminded about a player called Brett finch don't you think possibly this could happen again with poore??? The question I have is why do you protect poore so much ?? Why do other people like Ozzie and now the coach have to come and say he is happy here Justin has to just come out say this and I will be believe him straight out of the horses mouth. He never will so the mystery will continue till he walks out of the club

parrachilean31

Juniors
Firstly I'm Not Josh massoud you idiots..lol

for all you blokes sake I hope he doesn't leave because if he does all these post will blow in your face . It's good to see people here can still have an opinion lol whether it be right or wrong.

But getting back to topic lm reminded about a player called Brett finch don't you think possibly this could happen again with poore??? The question I have is why do you protect poore so much ?? Why do other people like Ozzie and now the coach have to come and say he is happy here Justin has to just come out say this and I will be believe him . He never willdo this so the mystery will continue till he walks out of the club

Firstly I'm Josh massoud you idiot

But getting back to topic lm reminded about a player called Brett finch don't you think possibly this could happen again with poore??? The question I have is why do you protect poore so much ?? Why do other people like Ozzie and now the coach have to come and say he is happy here Justin has to just come out say this and I will be believe him straight out of the horses mouth. He never will so the mystery will continue till he walks out of the club
two completely different situations finch was not wanted by the club and given a release i doubt the club will release poore

Delboy

First Grade
Can a mod delete this thread

It has gone well past its use by date and is getting pretty dumb