What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions Vacant - IDIOT DECLARATIONS UP FOR GRABS

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
MC84 said:
Can we have some sort of idiot leadership group??

What is the collective noun for a group of idiots? And if there is a leadership group I would like to vote for Quigs.

Perhaps if we do need a moniker for our collective idiocy, we could refer to ourselves as the Gumbies? (apologies to Monty Python, but it is altogether possible that if the Gumbies reformed for a World Tour in 2007, they would almost certainly be Cronulla supporters...)

Oh, BTW, not sure of Gumby Rules on this subject, but do we have scope for honorary idiocy? If so, I would like to nominate J.K. Rowling ,for her thinly veiled references to the Sharks in the last HP book. I don't want to give away the details but she makes regular mention of a certain Quidditch team that last made the finals when Merlin was a boy or some such. So she is OBVIOUSLY a Cronulla supporter....

Pig Champion

Juniors
2000 or 2002 for me. The years of birth of two future sharks players to lift the trophy, unfortunately probably for cronulla's first premiership but I can wait.

Quigs

Immortal
I will stand for no other position other then Club Treasurer...

I believe that I am the only honest Idiot amongst us.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Pity you don't live in NSW Quigs, you could have a shot at idiot train controller, although there's a lot of competition.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I will formerly apply for the position of registrar. I would also like to handle recruitment :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Pig Champion said:
2000 or 2002 for me. The years of birth of two future sharks players to lift the trophy, unfortunately probably for cronulla's first premiership but I can wait.

2002 it is PC. 2000 snapped up early by the esteemed Irish referee hater Dean Moriarty.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
30 Year Sharkie said:
What is the collective noun for a group of idiots? And if there is a leadership group I would like to vote for Quigs.

Perhaps if we do need a moniker for our collective idiocy, we could refer to ourselves as the Gumbies? (apologies to Monty Python, but it is altogether possible that if the Gumbies reformed for a World Tour in 2007, they would almost certainly be Cronulla supporters...)

Oh, BTW, not sure of Gumby Rules on this subject, but do we have scope for honorary idiocy? If so, I would like to nominate J.K. Rowling ,for her thinly veiled references to the Sharks in the last HP book. I don't want to give away the details but she makes regular mention of a certain Quidditch team that last made the finals when Merlin was a boy or some such. So she is OBVIOUSLY a Cronulla supporter....

Well as this collective, the most potent since the Borg, has no one to make these decisions I guess J.K is in!

What number for J.K.?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
30 Year Sharkie said:

Is it a blither?

If not it should be because we are all blithering idiots

Since 73

First Grade
Isn't it a 'bunch'?

Perhaps a 'hatful'?

Blithering is an adjective - blither would be the verb.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
Isn't it a 'bunch'?

Perhaps a 'hatful'?

Blithering is an adjective - blither would be the verb.

Yes, but thinking along the lines of "gaggle of geese" whereby gaggling would be the adjective and to gaggle would be the verb.

???

I love these intellectual discussions

:lol:

Dave Q

Coach
IVe been happy with #142, although we havent lived in the shire since the 1970's.

Then again, the closest Ive lived to Redfern was Newtown for a year.

I used to lie awake at night, wodnering what larks were afoot on Redfern railway station.

Not that this is info is especially relevent.

Heres a secret Ive been keeping since we beat you in the Amco cup in the early 1980's:

I'd like to move back to the shire one day and sell genuine sea-sponges to passing motorists.

I'm sure thats more relevant.

Quigs

Immortal
The George is Dead,

Long live the George.

"Go your Sharkies.... Go"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Dave Q

Coach
I have a feeling that George would go pretty well in sea-sponge business, beats finding lost cufflinks.

Latest posts