What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions Vacant - IDIOT DECLARATIONS UP FOR GRABS

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
ah well I knew it had to come to this (quote atributed to a legendary Australian who also swung on the end of a noose).

Declared idiot #28

Frenzy.

Post Whore
tom of poland inaugurated

millersnose added as #1975b as 1975 already taken by bluey

I'm teeing up hotdog stand timee for a duel.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee willickers - the numbers just grow and grow.

I thinks its going to be one hell of a party when we finally crack it. Hopefully I will see it from my vantage point next to Sludge.

Should be quite a few thousand idiots by then.

Poor me - I have suffered since day #01.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Could I have 34 please ,and could you ,if you please ,also kindly smack me 34 times ,once for each year of my idiocy---Thanking you very much in anticipation
:crazy:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
<<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>><<smack>>

DJDL

First Grade
What the hell, can you add me to the ever-growing list as well please Frenz?
Dn't care about what number.

Cheers

Pie Floater

Juniors
Is #1985 vacant? 1985 was when I, as a snotty nosed 4 year old, developed a bad case of man-love for the boys in the black, white and blue.

Ausguy

Coach
Pie Floater said:
Is #1985 vacant? 1985 was when I, as a snotty nosed 4 year old, developed a bad case of man-love for the boys in the black, white and blue.

PF what is with your nickname??? seriously

Frenzy.

Post Whore
DJDL said:
What the hell, can you add me to the ever-growing list as well please Frenz?
Dn't care about what number.

Cheers

Done. I selected DI #17 for you Don as you'll always be in the top side somewhere.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Pie Floater said:

It's no longer vacant PF. It's yours, ALL yours! :lol:

DJDL

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
Done. I selected DI #17 for you Don as you'll always be in the top side somewhere.

Cheers Frenzy, that's worked out well. 17 is my favourite number. No reason, it just is. :)

McLovin

Staff member
This idiot list is fairly large. Can we have some sort of idiot leadership group?? If so, i'm sticking my hand up...

gregstar

Referee
i picked you guys for the top four & said ricky was a better acquisition for your club than any player during the last 5 years.

i believe i'm in line for a number.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
gregstar said:
i picked you guys for the top four & said ricky was a better acquisition for your club than any player during the last 5 years.

i believe i'm in line for a number.

All closet Sharks welcome greggo.

I'm assigning you jersey #15 because your side has 15 of what we just want 1 of. Just one.......

:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
MC84 said:
This idiot list is fairly large. Can we have some sort of idiot leadership group?? If so, i'm sticking my hand up...

Yes the addition of gregstar brings us to 60.

My god, we're almost a club.

I will call us, Mini Masons.

Latest posts