What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions Vacant - IDIOT DECLARATIONS UP FOR GRABS

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Anyone interested in idiot t shirts? It could be in white black and blue with " I am an idiot" or similar on the front and back.

Pie Floater

Juniors
Ausguy said:
PF what is with your nickname??? seriously

it's my favourite winter meal. I signed up when I was eating a pie in pea soup, and when I had to fill in a nickname, I thought 'why not?'

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Can I reserve the option to upgrade my idiocy from #10 to #11 in recognition of the achievements of our much-heralded new coach and the Club's stunning retention and development policies??

Quigs

Immortal
Now that I feel that our group / blither /bunch / hatful of idiots has been well and truely established. Some would say rooted I say well and truely rooted in the folklore of this fine club I believe that we are missing one major ingediant to make us the real deal.

Since this fine group burst upon the scene with the approval of the greatest rugby league coach in the history of the great game we have been missing one major component.

WE ARE YET TO HAVE A MAJOR SCANDAL.. ...... .... AND WE NEED TO HAVE ONE.

Has any group / blither /bunch / hatful of idiots been on a recent end of season style trip to Coffs Harbour.

Has any group / blither /bunch / hatful of idiots been implicated as ringleaders in any recent race riots.

Has any of the group / blither /bunch / hatful of idiots had their fine name mentioned on the floor of Parliment.

Crikey I am a bit worried that the Idiots soon might be classed as being, should I dare say SOFT.......

I believe that we need to make a concerted effort to bring Scandal into our repetoire (check me spellun) at least before the season ends. Something that can be used as a springboard into the 2008 season.

I am off on my factfinding mission early tomorrow morning so I shall look for the latest ideas from O.S.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10565798

Diners blasted by 'idiot' with fire extinguisher

6:57AM Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Police are hunting for an "idiot" who sprayed roadside diners on Napier's West Quay with a fire extinguisher at the weekend.
A white van was driven along the waterfront restaurant strip on Saturday night, with one of the occupants leaning out a window blasting roadside diners with a high-pressure powder fire extinguisher.
Napier Police Sergeant Wendy Wright described the incident as "idiotic", and appealed for information about the van and its occupants.

chewsta

First Grade
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10565798

Diners blasted by 'idiot' with fire extinguisher

6:57AM Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Police are hunting for an "idiot" who sprayed roadside diners on Napier's West Quay with a fire extinguisher at the weekend.
A white van was driven along the waterfront restaurant strip on Saturday night, with one of the occupants leaning out a window blasting roadside diners with a high-pressure powder fire extinguisher.
Napier Police Sergeant Wendy Wright described the incident as "idiotic", and appealed for information about the van and its occupants.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dave Q

Coach
I picked the Sharks to be compeititve and win the GF this year. I even started a thread on the topic.

In the meantime my tortured godless bunnies are coming outright first, despite playing like drunken cheergirls with strap-ons.

My idiot staus is well and truly confirmed.

All that remains for me to do now is to provide Frenzy with more historic quotes for his signature.

Dave Q

Coach
Done !

Funny how the mention of idiocy makes DaveQ pop up.

At least Im not shooting my load over the prospect of a drawn result in the next game my team plays.:eek:

You have to get those frisky cheerleaders off of the boys.

Last edited: