What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new/alternative awards

Jesbass

First Grade
Lol, yes. The only things lacking were a shoulder charge and thousands of dollars. Alas.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so you got the weak as piss player manager and the most ill-informed Forum 7's journalist ever, on your side, not to mention a former forum 7's player now happily kicking back in the fight club offering their unwanted support from the sideline

Jesbass

First Grade
Would that qualify me for the Most Overseas Player With The Weak As Piss Player Manager, The Most Ill-Informed Forum 7's Journalist Ever, And A Former Forum 7's Player Now Happily Kicking Back In The Fight Club Offering Their Unwanted Support From The Sidelines Award?

I wonder who will win it next year... :lol:

My information is that Danny Weidler is a great journalist.[/Weidler]

Pistol

Coach
Would that qualify me for the Most Overseas Player With The Weak As Piss Player Manager, The Most Ill-Informed Forum 7's Journalist Ever, And A Former Forum 7's Player Now Happily Kicking Back In The Fight Club Offering Their Unwanted Support From The Sidelines Award?

I wonder who will win it next year... :lol:

My information is that Danny Weidler is a great journalist.[/Weidler]

you must get your info from the same man that says Elvis is still alive :lol: ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
you must get your info from the same man that says Elvis is still alive :lol: ;-)

My information is that Elvis is still alive. So is JFK, although his skin has been dyed black to protect his identity. Both are in a rest home, and spend their days fighting Egyptian mummies. I saw it in a documentary called Bubba Ho-tep. It's the same documentary where I get most of my rugby league information from.[/Weidler]

Black Kitty

Juniors
I'd like to suggets an encouragement award.
an award for someone who probably isn't the best scorer, but who puts all they have into their articles just the same.

sorry if someone has already suggested this... I was too lazy (and strapped for time) to read all the posts

Pistol

Coach
I'd like to suggets an encouragement award.
an award for someone who probably isn't the best scorer, but who puts all they have into their articles just the same.

sorry if someone has already suggested this... I was too lazy (and strapped for time) to read all the posts

The F7s Radio Award for Outstanding Achievement would qualify for that particular category

Titanic

First Grade
I think that there could be some recognition of the individual genres offered across the competition e.g. historical anecdotes, player profiles, comic relief, heart wrenching tales.

Black Kitty

Juniors
The F7s Radio Award for Outstanding Achievement would qualify for that particular category

Sorry, assumed that was for someone oustanding in the sence of getting POTM every second game or something (one could only wish :roll:)
But then the BP does that doesn't it :fist:

Might just stop talking in circles before I get dizzy (er)

I think that there could be some recognition of the individual genres offered across the competition e.g. historical anecdotes, player profiles, comic relief, heart wrenching tales.

Fantastic idea Titanic. We seem to have some real masters at specific genres. Comic masters and Deep thinkers alike.

would it be peoples choice, captains choice or refs choice?

Jesbass

First Grade
Maybe I could set up my own rival Forum Sevens, called Forum Ones...or even better, Forum Jesbass. They would feature 1 team of 1 player. I would, of course, have to referee it as well, just to make sure there was no funny business going on.

And then I'd have my own Forum Jesbass radio show with the Jesbass awards - thing like Funniest Jesbass Moment, and Best Jesbass Quote.

I wonder who'd win...? :crazy:

Pistol

Coach
Maybe I could set up my own rival Forum Sevens, called Forum Ones...or even better, Forum Jesbass. They would feature 1 team of 1 player. I would, of course, have to referee it as well, just to make sure there was no funny business going on.

And then I'd have my own Forum Jesbass radio show with the Jesbass awards - thing like Funniest Jesbass Moment, and Best Jesbass Quote.

I wonder who'd win...? :crazy:

Helen Clark :? :-k

Titanic

First Grade
and then we could have the anti-Forum Jesbass... what could would we call it? ... aaah Forum Jesbash:crazy:

Jesbass

First Grade
Helen Clark :? :-k

:lol:

Titanic said:
and then we could have the anti-Forum Jesbass... what could would we call it? ... aaah Forum Jesbash:crazy:

Sounds like you've thrown me and ozbash into a room. We were always going to either kill each other or become Voltron! I guess Jesbash is more suitable than ozbass... (Sounds like an Aussie bassist!)