What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new/alternative awards

Pistol

Coach
getting a bit out of hand here gents. if you want to continue this, go to the fight club

Amadean

Juniors
Contaminated Viagara? That'd be a stiff pill to swallow: you could really end up shafted.

Titan Uranus

Juniors
I like the idea of naming an All Star team but think that we don't really need another match added to the calendar. Unless we find a competition similar to F7s on an Indian cricket website and/or and American gridiron website and then have the mother of all trans-continental inter-sporting face-offs.

Amadean

Juniors
Of course we are Pistol! The F7s awards are a range of symbolically monumental erections to commemorate a long, hard series of powerfully thrusting pieces from which come erratic spurts of erupting humanity, pride and passion.

See? Nothing even slightly Freudian.

Last edited:

bgdc

Juniors
Why don't we just have a secret Santa-type draw so nobody gets offended :crazy:

rayroxon

Juniors
I've had it on my lips and almost lost a grasp of it again but remembered in the end why I was posting.

My suggestion would be bench player aka 6th wo/man award for the best reserve. Good depth played a pretty important part in our season at least

Titanic

First Grade
I think, in this year of celebration, we could find a place for an SBW Award somewhere.

_Johnsy

Referee
Possibly have the selection along the lines of this.

Must have played ?? games to qualify for selection.
Then the highest 14 averaged players then qualify.

The highest is captain for side 1, the second highest is then C for team two.
The third is then on team 1, 4th team 2 and so on.