What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v Souths

Pazza

First Grade
Both first half tries were off quick play the balls from Marata.

He really added a lot of speed and enthusiasm off the bench.

hindy111

Post Whore
The one right after a game is high on emotional drama. The 36hr is more for your brain and realists.

After a win to much of the extended his contract talk or he is a superstar.
This is for the purist

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Stone also. Terepo played fine.
I hope Kafusi and Stefano get 4 or 5 games before season is out. Stone id like to see get 55mins in a game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Do we actually know who our 6 development players are?
Do we currently have a top 30 or is it 29?
Whats the go with Kaysa?

Gazzamatta

Coach
No. That gets discussed after the game day thread and before the post game day thread but only in the rumours and stuff thread.
Im thinking its probably wise to also split the "Rumours and Stuff" thread into their separate categories as well. I love the "Rumours" but am not particularly entertained by the "Stuff". Get on it Gronky.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Im thinking its probably wise to also split the "Rumours and Stuff" thread into their separate categories as well. I love the "Rumours" but am not particularly entertained by the "Stuff". Get on it Gronky.
But without a reason for merkins to actually look in there it will end up just as dead as the Swamp.

84 Baby

Referee
Just rewatched the Moses playing the ball too quickly. It was a horrendous call. In the heat of the game, I thought it was probably a dive by Moses, but it was a full 2nd effort by Reynolds. If Moses hadn’t put ball on ground then Reynolds could have gone to bin