What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your messages to the melbourne storm here....

Loudstrat

Coach
Dear Storm.
Why did you let Manly take our biggest winning margin in a Grand Final.
Useless team.

You will not see that 40-0 record broken ever.

2009 NRL Grand Final result: Parramatta 41 Manly 0 in golden point extra time.....

Dang i forgot about that.

Thanks a lot storm! :x
Tries were worth 3 points in 75. At least Langlands had an excuse for a shocker. Inglis is just a soft c**k.

Melbourne won't make the 8 in 09.

Hanscholo

Bench
Life is all about lessons, and i guess to even the very best and successful learning that losing is far more common thing than winning is hard pill to swallow.

I really havent enjoyed watching Melbourne over the last 3 years, that isnt to say they havent been a good side. I just think they have been a semi large fish in a very small pond. Much the same could be said of Manly, they honestly pale against the sides Manly had in the mid 90's.

If this Melbourne side had played in the 90's i doubt you would have played in any GF's, so losing 2/3 isnt so bad considering.

The future doesnt look great for Melbourne either, the cap is starting to wear you down, 3 GF's in a row in this day and age is just about as far as anyone can go. Getting the will to do it all again will be hard, if not impossible. Missing Folau next season will be huge, he was a class above tonight.

Jimmy

Juniors
2009 NRL Grand Final result: Parramatta 41 Manly 0 in golden point extra time.....

Tries were worth 3 points in 75. At least Langlands had an excuse for a shocker. Inglis is just a soft c**k.

Melbourne won't make the 8 in 09.

That should be noted. If they claim a record margin there should be an asterisk for the difference in the try value. This is significant.

JB

Juniors
Cant say i'm a fan of certain tactic's you've taken to another level. But regardless, the 2 best teams in the comp played tonight. Definitely the best team won. Happy off-season!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dear Storm,

I am suing you for impersonating a football club. You will be hearing from my lawyers.

Best regards,
Southernsaint.

andrew057

First Grade
Life is all about lessons, and i guess to even the very best and successful learning that losing is far more common thing than winning is hard pill to swallow.

I really havent enjoyed watching Melbourne over the last 3 years, that isnt to say they havent been a good side. I just think they have been a semi large fish in a very small pond. Much the same could be said of Manly, they honestly pale against the sides Manly had in the mid 90's.

If this Melbourne side had played in the 90's i doubt you would have played in any GF's, so losing 2/3 isnt so bad considering.

The future doesnt look great for Melbourne either, the cap is starting to wear you down, 3 GF's in a row in this day and age is just about as far as anyone can go. Getting the will to do it all again will be hard, if not impossible. Missing Folau next season will be huge, he was a class above tonight.

Classy post.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
lol. you do realise that in 2006, Storm lost to Brisbane and then desimicated evryone in 2007 to win it ;)

Many teams learn more from losing a game, and that is what makes them better. Manly showed that today, Storm showed that in 2007. Don't count your 'Tails too early

P.J.

Juniors
SUCK sh*t THE LOT OF YOU!!!!

May your financial basketcase of a club die soon and save the game millions of dollars.....

2 Grand Final losses in 3 years, hurts eh.
Good luck next year, I just hope 2009 is one hell of alot more unpredictable then this year was.

I don't like rubbing a grand final loss in fan's faces, so I'll give the following message.

Dear Melbourne
Bad luck, but you were beaten by a better team on the night. Best of luck in season 09 with your new look side.
Marshall Magic.