What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your messages to the melbourne storm here....

GCR

Juniors
Grand final day is what counts. The Dragons were a better team in 99 then Melbourne but history will show that Melbourne were because they were able to step-up when it couned, just like Manly today and Brisbane in 06.

Yep, refereeing had nothing to do with the result of the 2006 grand final :roll:

paulyt

Juniors
Yep, refereeing had nothing to do with the result of the 2006 grand final :roll:
Well it did but good teams beat bad referees.

EDIT: Storm's first try in 99 grand final was from a forward pass.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm are finished. That loss signals the end of their era and now they'll go back to just having to settle for finals finishes.

Choppies

Coach
Dear Storm.
Why did you let Manly take our biggest winning margin in a Grand Final.
Useless team.

You will not see that 40-0 record broken ever.

Hari Kari

Juniors
LOL @ Cronk

"Thanks NRL for a hell of a season."

"Thanks you guys who are leaving, you're like family but we'll be stronger and better off."

D

Deleted member 10972

For all their so-called dominance, they are 'only' as good as the 2002-2004 Roosters.

Only thing that sets them aside, 1999, Storm won in a close one. 2000, Roosters lost in a close one.

Either way, era over.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Dear Melbourne.

After seeing Izzy bawling like a bitch, I would love to see it in the paper tomorrow in a centre spread so I can get it blown up to A0 size and hang it up everywhere possible. Come round 1 2009, we are going to go at least 8 points better. Suck it up bitches.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Izzy was the only one who even looked like scoring for Melbourne. The guy has heart.
The rest of them can get farked.

40-0 I was in stitches.

Bellamy and Waldron can cry all farkin night into their milk for all I care, then wakeup tomorrow and cry some more.

How good was it to see Beaver come onto the field at the end and score 20 secs later. The gods aligned for that guy this year.

It pains me to say it but Good job manly.

Melbourne - Well you guys can pi$$ off back down south and we'll send you the spoon for next year.

Slackboy72

Coach
lf_premiers.jpg

My epicaricacy doth run wild.

Last edited: