What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict Team v Warriors

Godz Illa

Coach
I don't know Drew, tbh I've given up trying to work it all out. Pick whoever. I've got injury-induced fatigue.

Just on that LU line-up, borat is running on old legs. I should be the starting five-eighth. ;-)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I know what you mean Godz. I woke up this morning, and still felt like sh*t after the loss on the weekend. I then got told by my dad the injury crisis he had heard on the news and thought 'FFS, will we ever get it going?'

It does make you want to walk away for a while. But, as ever, the second I'm at work I'm on the forums wondering how we'll do it this week.

And can I be added as orange boy?

borat

Bench
Godz Illa said:
I don't know Drew, tbh I've given up trying to work it all out. Pick whoever. I've got injury-induced fatigue.

Just on that LU line-up, borat is running on old legs. I should be the starting five-eighth. ;-)

And thats why I am off to England at the end of the season.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Borat is going to England, Drake is in talks with Union, R2K i.e. Kogorah seems to keep getting benched and I'm orange boy.

There are some striking similarities with real life here.

The Preacher

First Grade
Slippery Morris said:
I am spewing I never got a gurnsey........Any chance of being named 19th man?

Well, I'm still here working feverously on my groin, so you might get a call up, Slippery, though you did make the side in my post at 1/2. :)

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh im spewing too!! at least a wing spot would be up for grabs!! jokes guys the team looks out standing!!

gregstar

Referee
Slippery Morris said:
I am spewing I never got a gurnsey........Any chance of being named 19th man?
tell me about it!

how come i missed out?!!!!
f*cking doust!

Dragons_#1

Bench
doubst has to go!! The bloody medical staff know nothing my f**cking ankle didnt need a screw its fine i dont need to be out for the season!!i can even kick goals!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would not post your name in the line up. You may get an offer from Union.............McKenzie will be knocking on your door shortly. Rogers will also be sniffing around.

Actually I could do with a holiday and a salary of 700k.

brendothejet

First Grade
Slippery Morris said:
I would not post your name in the line up. You may get an offer from Union.............McKenzie will be knocking on your door shortly. Rogers will also be sniffing around.

Actually I could do with a holiday and a salary of 700k.

yeah but you'd have to contend with going to south africa and havng your hotel ransacked by baboons and the stadium held up with ak 47s...lol

gregstar

Referee
brendothejet said:
yeah but you'd have to contend with going to south africa and havng your hotel ransacked by baboons and the stadium held up with ak 47s...lol
LOL!

look - if everyone could let me know their prefered position & how much they'll play for, i'll chat to doustthefire & we'll work something out.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Godz Illa said:

You'll be playing outside yours truly.

I hope I won't have to carry you as much as Heady carries The Face...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
gregstar said:
LOL!

look - if everyone could let me know their prefered position & how much they'll play for, i'll chat to doustthefire & we'll work something out.
I'm happy at deep fine leg as long as I can bludge at long stop occasionally. And I'll settle for match payments but only if I can have a get-out clause to play for Dapto after two years.

borat

Bench
Southernsaint said:
You'll be playing outside yours truly.

I hope I won't have to carry you as much as Heady carries The Face...

Look Browny has put the broom through last weeks team and now I am the man. I will not be associated with the push up merchant from Temora. Out with the old and in with the new.

brendothejet

First Grade
lOOK, i'M AS SOLID A HOOKER AS THEY COME.

ALSO I PLAY NUMBER NINE. I'M BEING SQUANDERED AT NEWTOWN AND AM DYING TO GET OVER TO THE SAINTS.

Latest posts