What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prem. League vs Bulldogs

Y2Eel

First Grade
Anyone getting the updates from prem league??

What player named in first grade is playing in the prems?

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
prem league was very impressive, they demolished the dogs.. even shrek couldnt help them

kris inu and jarryd hayne are deadset freaks!

Kornstar

Coach
I think it was 52-16 against the RIP and 52-0 against the Dogs.

Stand outs in Flegg were Tony Williams (no one could put him down, he has a great offload), Farrar, Keating, Nasso, Davis, Piper and Sorenson.

P/L - Every single player was great!! Blake Green had a strong game as did Inu and Hayne and Zeb Taia must be close to first grade!!!! Peek actually played great too......

I certainly wouldn't be calling Josh Davis fluffy kitten, he hits like a steam roller!!!!!

Y2Eel

First Grade
thats good bout prem league looks like some may get a call up to first grade next week

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kornstar said:
I think it was 52-16 against the RIP and 52-0 against the Dogs.

Stand outs in Flegg were Tony Williams (no one could put him down, he has a great offload), Farrar, Keating, Nasso, Davis, Piper and Sorenson.

P/L - Every single player was great!! Blake Green had a strong game as did Inu and Hayne and Zeb Taia must be close to first grade!!!! Peek actually played great too......

I certainly wouldn't be calling Josh Davis fluffy kitten, he hits like a steam roller!!!!!

Did green play the whole game? was he at 5/8 or half??

Avenger

Immortal
Feleti Mateo set up at least 4 tries. The guy is class and is the best damn premier league player I have ever seen. His performance tonight was OUTSTANDING. If he does not get a bench spot next week with PJ Marsh injured I have never watched a game of Rugby League.

strider

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Feleti Mateo set up at least 4 tries. The guy is class and is the best damn premier league player I have ever seen. His performance tonight was OUTSTANDING. If he does not get a bench spot next week with PJ Marsh injured I have never watched a game of Rugby League.

start him and play morris off the bench interchanging with piggy

Kornstar

Coach
Green played the whole game at 5/8th, it seemed to really work well for him to actually be playing off a good half, last year in Flegg i think he struggled most of the time cause Law was not the best half going round and it all fell on Green's shoulders, today he was great and got invloved when needed and it paid off great as he was involved in a few tries and scored 2 himself, his second one was a great solo effort.

Mateo was also great, always looked dangerous!!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kornstar said:
Green played the whole game at 5/8th, it seemed to really work well for him to actually be playing off a good half, last year in Flegg i think he struggled most of the time cause Law was not the best half going round and it all fell on Green's shoulders, today he was great and got invloved when needed and it paid off great as he was involved in a few tries and scored 2 himself, his second one was a great solo effort.

Mateo was also great, always looked dangerous!!

so with pj out i think it will be morris off the bench and either green or mateo starting at 6... who looked better out there tonight??

gotta get me to parra next sunday at 3

Kornstar

Coach
Y2Eel said:
so with pj out i think it will be morris off the bench and either green or mateo starting at 6... who looked better out there tonight??

gotta get me to parra next sunday at 3

I think they were both great, they played very different games and both were equally effective, however i think Mateo would get the nod over Green which is totally fair enough

Jodeci

Bench
Jeremy Smith was taken to hospital and will be ok

Peter Lewis was down the hall and has a broken rib

Jeremy should be wearing the no.6 jersey next week in 1st grade

Kornstar

Coach
I actually thought Jeremy was a little off today, Mateo and Green seemed to really step up.

I think Morris will start next week and O'Dwyer will come off the bench for Marsh, i may not agree with it but that is what i think will happen

Latest posts