What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prematurely Shooting Your ... ?

DeadElvis

Juniors
Dogs are shot ducks........Kevin Moore ain't no Bullfrog and they aren't in the same league as some of the real contenders.

Nemesis

Bench
I very much doubt 2,100 people have read that thread. People view threads once, twice, a third time, a dozen times. I've viewed this thread probably 15 times.

A sticky Thread at the top of this forum has 395,000 views. Maybe admin can set me straight, but do we have 395,000 people on this board?
Regardless of the number of thread views, the point is that it's an open forum, so the thread would have been viewed by many fans of other clubs, not just Knights fans. Just because 98% of posts in that particular thread were from Knights fans, doesn't mean that they weren't viewed by fans from other clubs.

Johns Magic

Referee
Regardless of the number of thread views, the point is that it's an open forum, so the thread would have been viewed by many fans of other clubs, not just Knights fans. Just because 98% of posts in that particular thread were from Knights fans, doesn't mean that they weren't viewed by fans from other clubs.

The point is no one was f**king talking to you or anyone else but fellow Knights fans you genius.You seriously are stupid.

Nemesis

Bench
It was in one thread. Making up lies...you really are struggling now.

It took 9 pages for a non-Knights fan to post in it and there's only been one. Fair to say it's a thread for Knights fans.

Are you really that thick. I was talking specifically to other Knights fans in the Knights section. The intended audience were other Knights fans. Timmah was openly talking his team up in the NRL section where the discussion is intended for fans of all teams. That is the difference between having confidence and talking yourself up.

You obviously get off on trawling through other clubs' sections the week before a game and pretending every comment is directed at you so you can psyche yourself up to watch and then have boasting rights after if you win. I think that's actually a type of mental illness.

Take my pick? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Close though, good from you.
The sentence makes perfect sense if you read the full post, idiot. So according to you, only Knights fans read posts in a Knights thread? Are you serious?

It doesn't matter who the intended audience was, you made both comments in open forums that are visible to everyone. End of.

That fact that you made a fool of yourself, are in denial and can't admit when you're wrong shows that YOU have a mental illness, princess.

Johns Magic

Referee
The sentence makes perfect sense if you read the full post, idiot. So according to you, only Knights fans read posts in a Knights thread? Are you serious?

It doesn't matter who the intended audience was, you made both comments in open forums that are visible to everyone. End of.

That fact that you made a fool of yourself, are in denial and can't admit when you're wrong shows that YOU have a mental illness, princess.

You thick piece of sh*t, you still don't get it. It doesn't matter what f**kwit wants to trawl through the Knights forum. All that matters is who I was talking to.

I was talking to Knights fans and Knights fans only. My opinion wasn't designed to beat my chest to other NRL fans like Timmah's was. It is completely different to Timmah openly boasting about the Bulldogs to an opposition fan in the NRL section. That is what I said I don't do. And I didn't.

Find a post of mine in the NRL section since the season started talking us up to opposition fans and you might get me. Until then, you're completely misinterpeting what is being said and just demonstrating how stupid you really are.

Big Pete

Referee
Nothing worse than a fan who comes in after the result is done and dusted and boasts superiority.

We're all average punters on here, with nothing better to do but talk footy.

Didgi

The comparison is clear.

Johns Magic made the comment in a thread in the Knights forum, a quiet club sub-forum, in regards to an upcoming match, with the intended audience being other Knights supporters.

Timmah made his comment in the main hub of this board, the NRL forum, where the audience was obviously going to be the majority of posters, from all different teams.

The fact you went digging for a comment to prove Johns Magic as a liar and/or a hypocrit is just.. Wow.

I would support someone who is willing to back their team before a game than a bad winner who goes into other clubs' forums post-match to gloat, which is your reputation.

Nemesis

Bench
You thick piece of sh*t, you still don't get it. It doesn't matter what f**kwit wants to trawl through the Knights forum. All that matters is who I was talking to.

I was talking to Knights fans and Knights fans only. My opinion wasn't designed to beat my chest to other NRL fans like Timmah's was. It is completely different to Timmah openly boasting about the Bulldogs to an opposition fan in the NRL section. That is what I said I don't do. And I didn't.

Find a post of mine in the NRL section since the season started talking us up to opposition fans and you might get me. Until then, you're completely misinterpeting what is being said and just demonstrating how stupid you really are.
Once again the fact is, it doesn't matter who YOU THINK you were talking to, or who your INTENDED audience was. You made the comment in an OPEN forum thread which is viewable by anyone and has in all likelyhood been viewed by many fans from other clubs (as the number of thread views would suggest).

Also, I hope that by calling people who "trawl" through Knights forums, f**kwits, you're also referring to yourself as one..... Otherwise, you're saying that you've never read (posted in, or quoted from) any other club's threads... and that would make you a liar as well as a moron. I sincerely hope that all this training you're doing to beat the LU straw-clutching record pays off for you champ.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Glad to see a few people agree with me... it's poor form.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Also, I hope that by calling people who "trawl" through Knights forums, f**kwits, you're also referring to yourself as one..... Otherwise, you're saying that you've never read (posted in, or quoted from) any other club's threads... and that would make you a liar as well as a moron. I sincerely hope that all this training you're doing to beat the LU straw-clutching record pays off for you champ.
Admit the truth, you wouldn't go within a bulls roar of a teams forum if you lost to them.

You're a glory hunter in every sense of the word.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
what would be bloody funny is if the dogs came right and this thread were to sit as an example of premature ejaculation.

Johns Magic

Referee
Once again the fact is, it doesn't matter who YOU THINK you were talking to, or who your INTENDED audience was. You made the comment in an OPEN forum thread which is viewable by anyone and has in all likelyhood been viewed by many fans from other clubs (as the number of thread views would suggest).

It completely matters, because it puts my pre-match comment in context. I wasn't chest-beating to other fans, I was saying I had a good feeling about the game that night to my fellow supporters. I was wrong, and that's why I'm glad I didn't openly talk my team up to opposition fans before the game. There is no "fall" as I referred to in my first post, when you express an opinion in your own club's forum, so clearly you have misinterpreted what I meant by openly talking my team up.

Look, others get it but you seem to be struggling to grasp it. The difference is I was being optimistic to other Knights fans in our designated forum where I'm perfectly entitled to without other teams' fans thinking it's directed at them. Timmah was boasting to everyone in the NRL forum and specifically directing his comments to an opposition fan with the intention of causing controversy. That is the difference between talking yourself up and having an opinion.

Also, I hope that by calling people who "trawl" through Knights forums, f**kwits, you're also referring to yourself as one..... Otherwise, you're saying that you've never read (posted in, or quoted from) any other club's threads... and that would make you a liar as well as a moron.

No, this is where you're wrong again. I do read other club forums as many posters here do. However I appreciate that the conversation is between the fans of that club, and they have every right to express their opinions whatever they may be, whether or not I agree with them. If someone is posting in their own club forum they have every right to conduct the conversation as if they are talking to people with the same interests for the club. That is why we have club sections.

You, on the other hand, are a f**kwit with the sole intention of knocking someone down after they lose a game if they were optimistic, even going back to that club's forum to do so later.

I sincerely hope that all this training you're doing to beat the LU straw-clutching record pays off for you champ.

And I hope digging through others' posting history in an attempt to catch them out goes better for you next time. Hopefully for you someone might agree with you next time you try to be smart.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
The comparison is clear.

Johns Magic made the comment in a thread in the Knights forum, a quiet club sub-forum, in regards to an upcoming match, with the intended audience being other Knights supporters.

Timmah made his comment in the main hub of this board, the NRL forum, where the audience was obviously going to be the majority of posters, from all different teams.

The fact you went digging for a comment to prove Johns Magic as a liar and/or a hypocrit is just.. Wow.

I would support someone who is willing to back their team before a game than a bad winner who goes into other clubs' forums post-match to gloat, which is your reputation.
fmd... more "Idiots Anonymous" members. I would hardly call it "digging for a comment", considering the thread was about a match that was only played yesterday.

The fact remains that JM talked up his team's chances big time in another open thread then commented in this thread that he prefers not to.

Also, you'll find that I did back my team in the official match thread, Einstein... http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=356212
Who knows.... not confident, but I'll still go with Souths in a come from behind victory with the same score as round 3 at BlueTongue last year 22-12.

Oh...and please provide examples where I have gone into other clubs forums to "gloat" post-match, you f**king liar. I did respond to one of Timmah's derogatory Souths pre-match comments after the Souths v Dogs game, but made no comments other than to tip a Souths win in the match thread. There is a big difference between responding to someone's derogatory comment about your club and "gloating" after the event.

Apey

Staff member
You haven't broken any anal hymens lately have you Nemesis?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
what would be bloody funny is if the dogs came right and this thread were to sit as an example of premature ejaculation.
Hey, I caveated my opening post with the statement that I had to get in now because the Dogs are sure to turn their season around soon.

It is astounding how few people on here try to look for hidden agendas when there are none.

I guess because 98% of my posts are over on the Jubilee Ave forum, I don't exactly understand the politics of the NRL forum ... but f**k me dead, I come here with a post to try and get a couple of laughs, and instead get shot down left, right and centre for simply trying to make a friendly joke at Timmah's expense, and even he took it as it was intended.

But apparently it's poor form ... maybe a lot of you guys on here all dislike each other, but I have nothing against Timmah and from what I see he puts a lot of effort into running/moderating this forum so I have, in fact, a lot of respect for the guy.

Whatever.

Nemesis

Bench
Admit the truth, you wouldn't go within a bulls roar of a teams forum if you lost to them.

You're a glory hunter in every sense of the word.
I don't go within a bull roar of a teams forums to gloat after a win either. Only to respond to derogatory childish comments from tossers like you.

Didgi

fmd... more "Idiots Anonymous" members. I would hardly call it "digging for a comment", considering the thread was about a match that was only played yesterday.

The fact remains that JM talked up his team's chances big time in another open thread then commented in this thread that he prefers not to.

Also, you'll find that I did back my team in the official match thread, Einstein... http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=356212

Oh...and please provide examples where I have gone into other clubs forums to "gloat" post-match, you f**king liar. I did respond to one of Timmah's derogatory Souths pre-match comments after the Souths v Dogs game, but made no comments other than to tip a Souths win in the match thread. There is a big difference between responding to someone's derogatory comment about your club and "gloating" after the event.

Idiots anonymous, that's novel. Maybe you should sign up. Perhaps not 'digging for a comment', but you were bothered to go back into the forum, find the thread and track down the post, just to prove someone wrong. If it's really affecting you that much, you might need to go and have a little lie down.

I never said you didnt back your club - I was saying I'm not going to hold it against him that he's willing to back his club. You obviously are holding it against him because of his "hypocritical remarks" in this thread. Also, my friend, a mental giant such as yourself can refer to me as Albert.

I'm not going to go digging into past forums and threads to find examples of you gloating, because IT DOESN'T MATTER to me. Im not so involved in this that I'm going out of my way to try to sink you in the sh*t.

ANSWER ME THIS: Do you agree that the NRL forum, where Timmah's post was, is a lot more open than the Knights' forum, where JM's post was?