What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League 2007 season

griffo346

First Grade
Dodger said:
Bulldogs v Newtown was played midweek a couple of weeks back, Canterbury were victorious 28-26.

Only Penrith and North Sydney have the postponed match still to play in Premier League.

Plenty of Flegg games to be made up though.

Dodger i have the answer for that

Jul 09 - The NSWRL has given the date and venue for Penrith's Round 13 Premier League match against the North Sydney Bears which was postponed by rain.

It will be played at North Sydney Oval on Wednesday July 18.

Kick-off is at 7.00pm.

http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=510

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NSWRL VB Premier League
Round 19 Results

St George Illawarra 28 Penrith 18
Balmain Ryde Eastwood 30 Bulldogs 20
North Sydney 28 Parramatta 18
Manly Warringah 22 Cronulla Sutherland 12
Auckland 42 Western Suburbs 22
Newcastle 19 Newtown 18
Canberra BYE

girvie

Staff member
Norths 58 Wests 14.

Joe Williams 3, Troy Boston, Greg Nichols, David Peachey, Jeremy Smith, Jardine Bobongie, Yileen Gordon, Michael Greenfield tries. Joe Williams 9/10 goals.

roopy

Referee
Lions knocked over the Knights for their 3rd or 4th win on the trot i think.
No excuses from the knights - a very strong side.
Having seen the Lions play earlier in the season i'm not surprized. At that time their playmakers seemed off the pace but they were impressive in every other aspect. Once they got used to the pace of PL they were always going to be a handfull.

2 True Blues

Coach
How can a team as talented on paper as Jets be going so bad ??? FFS !!!!, even with the mid season loss of players the calibre of SOWARD who has won more than one NRL game for NRL Saints savin them a big chunk of 2007 face.

roopy

Referee
Knights - who on paper look like a bunch of 20 year olds with a few old has beens - have won against Saints and are back on track for a top two finish.

girvie

Staff member
Norths 56 (Joe Williams 2, Troy Boston, Eddie Pettybourne, Jeremy Smith, Yileen Gordon, David Peachey, Reece Simmonds, Conrad Ta’akimoeaka, Beau Champion tries; Joe Williams 8 conversions) defeated Penrith 30.

Joe Williams and Jeremy Smith carved up Penrith along with impact forward Conrad Ta'akimoeaka.

Big Mick

Referee
why is Joe Williams not wanted by any club is beyond me...he is way too good for that competition.