What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership favorites 7 weeks out

Who will win the 2005 grand final

• Brisbane

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • Parramatta

Votes: 52 24.4%
  • St George Illawarra

Votes: 78 36.6%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 30 14.1%

• Total voters

Mr Saab

Referee
go easy on simon diablo...his knowledge (more lack thereof) is as great as cindy from the brady bunch

borat

Bench
Bring back John Fifita said:
2000, and 93 Broncos V Dragons. If i didn't follow the saints, I would have changed channels to watch the Sunday arvo Elvis Movie on 7.

Blue Hawaii perhaps?

simon says

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
No, El D. The Tigers were flogged, but still won. :roll:

The difference being that normally when a side isflogginh theother at half time it stays that way....like Parra were in the 2001 GF....its not too often that a side comes back froma 20 point defecite at half time,cant thhink of a GF where that has happened.

Parra got flogged in 2001,game over at half time.

Cheers.

borat

Bench
It wasn't like the knights needed to score any more points was it. A few consolation tries at the end of the match might make you feel like you were in the contest but everyone knows the truth. GF over by half time.

El Diablo

Post Whore
simon says said:
The difference being that normally when a side isflogginh theother at half time it stays that way....like Parra were in the 2001 GF....its not too often that a side comes back froma 20 point defecite at half time,cant thhink of a GF where that has happened.

Parra got flogged in 2001,game over at half time.

Cheers.

So why wasn't the Tigers game over, Simon?

It was against the same team in the same year.

simon says

First Grade
borat said:
It wasn't like the knights needed to score any more points was it. A few consolation tries at the end of the match might make you feel like you were in the contest but everyone knows the truth. GF over by half time.

Spot on.

But Im sure if the Knights had a few more Parra players in the team they would have won by more.

:lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
fyi

odds.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
501.00 aye...
might be worth a buck just incase all other teams are wiped out by freak accidents :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
$150?

I'm not a betting man... but a lazy $20 could be a great pay day. Should be enough to buy one of those flying pigs... :lol:

sharkadelic

Juniors
Worth a lazy $5 on all the outsiders IMO. Otherwise I will just waste the money on rent and food anyway....