What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior

Bring back choc

Juniors
In a game when everyone was great. Matt prior was still hopeless.

He MUST go. I sick of his pathetic errors every single f**king week.

In a game when everyone was great. Matt prior was still hopeless.

He MUST go. I sick of his pathetic errors every single f**king week.

Iam not huge fan of Prior but did you watch the game? He was a f**king beast last night.. You bag him a lot and i dont care but maybe your judgement might be a little cloudy on last nights game..

Bring back choc

Juniors
You all have got to be kidding.

How many more f**k ups do you need??

For what he's on we could have a FAR better player.

Seriously time to go matty

TheRev

First Grade
Prior is like a dictionary definition of 'ok'.

If it wasnt for the error rate it would be fine, but I always assumed/hoped he was cheap and we dont have anyone better. Either way, If the other forwards stay fit, he may find he slips into reserve grade in 2012.

St. Linnane

First Grade
80 minutes.

28 tackles; 0 missed tackles; 0 ineffective tackles

13 runs; 110 metres; 3 offloads

1 error

Source: www.thescore.com.au (last updated 9:31pm 16 March 2012).

Stats suggest his game wasn't as bad as you make out. I'll take quantative analysis over qualative analysis any day of the week.

moik

Bench
80 minutes.

1 error

Stats suggest his game wasn't as bad as you make out. I'll take quantative analysis over qualative analysis any day of the week.

M.Prior - 1
BBC - 0

80 minutes.

1 error

Shit reading that i should have had him in my fanasty league side damm.
Well played Mr Prior..

Reyter

Juniors
Prior had a fantastic game in attack and defense. Weyman. Hunt and Merrin terrorised them in the middle but Prior was so solid. He was the best forward on the field for mine.

ebbedfred

Bench
I have bagged Prior before, but thought he was great last night. Great to see and I'll always be glad if he proves me wrong like that.

He doesn't have to play that well every week, but if he plays like that most weeks I will be more than happy to excuse the odd bad game which every player has. Well done Matt.

country_dragon

Juniors
well... I would have replied earlier, but was eating HUMBLE PIE... Hats off to you Matt Prior - you only dropped the ball once (and to be fair you were smashed) - but had a bloody good game - so credit where due.