What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
That press conference suggested they had everything they needed to act immediately .

What is the hold up?

Madsharkie

First Grade
...In fact I would be surprised if this doesn't drag on for years

It's a huge case with cronulla players according to asada not cooperating fully with the investigation

It took something like five years to finally charge a single pushbike rider in the US

By that time most of the players concerned will either be retired or playing elsewhere. Every season this drags on reduces the impact on our playing squad (from a suspension point of view).

So the only real drama is the sponsorship issue. Surely this will also improve over time even with this drama hanging over our heads? It was in 2011 ffs, and it's not like we were a dominant force in the competition at all.

Lessons have been learned. It's time to move forward NRL and ASADA.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
That's fantastic news reefy
What? That supplementation of aything other than raw meet fruit & vegetables will be banned?

When will the nrl and afl announce the vindication of essendon and cronulla and refund the fines and clear this up so cronulla may move forward with sponsorship recruitment?
You wouldnt think it would be far away. Fines will stand however, that is a completely different, unrelated issue.

sharknows

Bench
Millers is simply an antagonist who is only here for his sport.....which is antagonism.... He's not really a sharks supporter....in fact I'd say he doesn't really support anything....just likes to stir the pot. Really feel sorry for you Milllers....a sad way to go thru life.

millersnose

Post Whore
Millers is simply an antagonist who is only here for his sport.....which is antagonism.... He's not really a sharks supporter....in fact I'd say he doesn't really support anything....just likes to stir the pot. Really feel sorry for you Milllers....a sad way to go thru life.

oh goody

a fanniest truiest fan challenge

i vote for you as the trueist fanniest fan

the fanniestest fanny fan ever

though to do it properly there should be a poll

extra points awarded for agreeing asada have nothing and for saying the previous disastrerous board were wonderful and none of this is their fault and the new board is shyte

Feej

First Grade
d3256a980d2f48047922af3c8a39cb961a09c831ccb12af3950e901766abfa8c.jpg

Southern Shark

Juniors
When Asada was set up our corrupt politicians saw it as a free for all to get high paying jobs for their wives, mates and party members. Very similar to Australian Water Holdings in current times. The same end result orchestrated by key powerbrokers. A total fiasco.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Danger Danger
With the NSW Liberal Party just collapsing to corruption and the Federal Government under serious threat just like when Asada was started. Government will again use Asada to deflect attention from the perolis state of politics in this country. Expect an Asada announcement soon.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Prime Minister Abbot will pull out all stops to save Liberal Inc. NSW Liberals now minus their premier will be requesting intervention to take them off the front pages. Abbot responded with Badgery's Creek but it couldn't save Barry. Asada is all they have left.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nothing to be done about Barry. He broke the rules, got caught, said goodbye from the states top job & probably the 5th highest job in Australia. Thats the end of it.
being honorouble is pretty easy really. Libs wont need to use ASADA or any other agency, for anything.

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing to be done about Barry. He broke the rules, got caught, said goodbye from the states top job & probably the 5th highest job in Australia. Thats the end of it.
being honorouble is pretty easy really. Libs wont need to use ASADA or any other agency, for anything.

Its not the end of it idiot. It is just the start.

April the 28th ICAC is opening investigations into Liberal Illegal Slush Funds. Hartcher is the name - slush funds is the game. Three central coast Fiberal members in it up to their eyeballs.

Watch the space Reefy Son.

Ohhhh and one of them is the broad that won the seat off that crook Thomson.

Quigs has told you before... Uncle Arthur... Hartcher ... "watch the space"

Quigs

Immortal
boo hooo. HAve another cry.

Not crying - it's tears of laughter actually.

I was having coffee this morning with a good mate. He is a QC at ICAC. He told me about Farry O'Barrell and the note. But I was sworn to secrecy.

So we just discussed the dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts