What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
17 sharks - didnt think we had that many under scrutiny. Thought it was 14, then 11, then 3.

Who knows????

Omnishark2

Juniors
And ASADA leaks yet again ... disgraceful behaviour throughout the entire process for a government authority.

Looks like it's time to batten down the hatches though.

Card Shark

Immortal
And ASADA leaks yet again ... disgraceful behaviour throughout the entire process for a government authority.

Interestingly I heard on the radio this morning that as part of the tight budget about to released by the Federal government, government agencies will be forced to merge & budgets cut.

Wonder if ASADA will come under the microscope?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Interestingly I heard on the radio this morning that as part of the tight budget about to released by the Federal government, government agencies will be forced to merge & budgets cut.

Wonder if ASADA will come under the microscope?

Yep I heard that a while ago on the local ABC, my thoughts were the same. Anyway, the media if anything will get mileage out of this shit once again.

I'm still backing that they don't have enough evidence.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yep Sandor Earl already got his. Nobody knows what for, if its banned , how he can appeal, nothing to take to the administrative appeals tribunal. Nothing. 9 months down the track.

Card Shark

Immortal
Shandor basically admitted to doing the wrong thing to get a reduced sentence but is in limbo - shameful.

The Essendon captain admits to taking a banned substance about 12 months ago but no charges as yet

Slow motion.

Last edited:
Look like the new Federal govt learnt off the old one, its budget week bad news coming.

So what do you bring out the old ASADA chestnut.

I give the current and former federal govt credit on one thing, they do love the decoy play

Vin Fizz

Bench
Ive got some questions that hopefully some one can answer please. Is a show cause notice the MANDATORY first step in the process? If not does it mean that they dont have anything material that they can use to issue infactions so the show causes are a fiishing excerise (We can do a similar thing at my work if we think there are grounds, but im not sure how much real evidence you need to issue them)? What happens if the players dont respond? What happens if they respond in accordance and in total compliance with the show cause? Im not convinced this is anything other than posturing of the new Administration to be honset. Danks has a show cause as well I believe and is hasn't bothered him one bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.