What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I am saying that if the FEderal police cant do their jobs, which is to silence leaks from government departments, they should have their budget slashed. If they cant do their job, which they aren't, they should be fired.

Wow... Thats complete Nonsense. I don't even know where to start with this.

Other then to say thats its not the Federal Polices job to silence anyone.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
oh so when leaks happen at federal government levels, the Feds arent called in? Stoeln, copied documents from government departments. Not feds. Right.
F.Witt.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Good point exile and you will need to troll through the 34 previous pages plus the other original ASADA thread to see how many times all of us have asked that and similar. I am abit more concerned than I was tbh.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
oh so when leaks happen at federal government levels, the Feds arent called in? Stoeln, copied documents from government departments. Not feds. Right.
F.Witt.

If that was the case, which there is absolutely nothing to suggest it is, it would depend on which department they were stollen from.

In the case of ASADA I would suggest that if somone from their department is leaking information it would be a matter for their own integrity unit.
L.Bowden.

eddiesmith

Juniors
I know its been said before but there are so many pages, how many current players do we have that something to worry about? I.e were on the playing list in the first half of 2011?

Graham, Gallen, Gardner, Stapleton, Morris...Others?

In terms of suspensions, Graham and Gallen would be the only 2 that would really affect us on field wouldn't they as Morris is retiring?

Frailty

First Grade
oh so when leaks happen at federal government levels, the Feds aren't called in? Stoeln, copied documents from government departments. Not feds. Right.
F.Witt.

Reef, identifying the source of leaks is not a simple process at all. Having done a lot of work in information security, a large amount of resources need to be utilised to establish a person responsible for leaks and thus investigations tend to only be an in-depth search in the matter of high level security protected documents.

Most lower level breaches and leaks would be internally investigated, of which ASADA looks like (at least publicly) they do not do. ASADA is a pit of wasted resources atm.

Card Shark

Immortal
Careful for what you wish for.

It's not hard to work out the 5 Messiah. Check under your SSB68 login to see who was playing games early in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.