What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Surely Sandor Earl has a case against the NRL. How can the NRL sanction him without being proved guilty of any wrong doing by ASADA.

I can see some law suits coming up.
No. He confessed to taking a banned substance. The problem is, Earl is not qualified to make that statement.
At any rate, it is all that is required to get put on the register. It is the NRL who are fuccjkking up.

Card Shark

Immortal
Class actions aplenty.

My opinion is something untoward went on at our club but it was minimal & inconsequential in the scheme of "drug taking". Dank & Elkin have dragged us into this, with help from Flanno i.e. he didnt stop it.

Does that leave us in a position to seek damages, I'm not sure? I'd like to know what it has probably cost us in lost revenue & defamation of image.

If we were found to have no case to answer & it was all a big mistake (not that I think we are clean), surely the compensation would be in the vicinity of $15 million?

Higher / lower?

coolumsharkie

Referee
They will call insufficient evidence ... What happens after that is anyones guess. The fact that the NRL has sanctioned the club and coach might be enough to stop any legal action. I'd be hunting and killing the merkins from the DT though.

Surely

Post Whore
Its pretty f**ked up when politicians can smear sport in general in such a big way without consequence

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Of course im right. If anybody in the ACCC, the Feds or ASADA were handing out this information, they would be hung & quartered.
The only other possibility than the leaks coming from labor was Edward Snowden.

Week 68 is here and the drums are beating louder that ASADA have nothing, they went into a poker game with a 2, 7 off suit and raised the house, its time to turn those cards over

Feej

First Grade
Week 68 is here and the drums are beating louder that ASADA have nothing, they went into a poker game with a 2, 7 off suit and raised the house, its time to turn those cards over

Whoomp-There-it-is-fat-amy.gif

carcharias

Immortal
Even the bloke who said it was the blackest day has admitted that there is no evidence.
Sandor Earl is not even on ASSADA's list according to Ings.

well f**k me dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.