What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
We are no chance of getting any better coach for yonks.
In fact they would be absolute rubbish.
Price
Langmack
Raper
Level of rubbish.

Card Shark

Immortal
No big deal made about the club / Flanno not appealing.

Imagine the Telecrap ongoing fanfare if they did.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Can we just sacrifice Gallen? Never plays for us anyway, although I imagine the NSWRL might get a little upset

Of course with the Essendon saga heating up, all their defence turns to What about Cronulla, surely they will go after them next, surely they have more information on them. Even though I am pretty sure the only player from any code who has gone on record to say he thinks he was given an illegal substance is the captain of Essendon

Can we just sacrifice Gallen? Never plays for us anyway, although I imagine the NSWRL might get a little upset

Of course with the Essendon saga heating up, all their defence turns to What about Cronulla, surely they will go after them next, surely they have more information on them. Even though I am pretty sure the only player from any code who has gone on record to say he thinks he was given an illegal substance is the captain of Essendon

Wrong

shadowboxer

First Grade
Ive been critical of Gallen with regards to rep scene, but get rid of him??
He walks the club titantics into the mangroves, he is the balance of the joint

Craigshark

First Grade

You are a dickhead.

my team

Juniors
Without gallen we'd have no Carney, Graham possibly lichaa not to mention future players, he does much work behind the scenes for our club! , FFS give the guy a break

Card Shark

Immortal
FFS give the guy a break

Bloody oath!!

He is 1 stable thing in all our club.

Geez I wish he could win SOO so he can retire from the game having achieved something. I look at poor ET who is yesterday's Gal....he has only his SOO victories / medals to cherish.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I understand the sentiment, it's like bi-polar with Gal.

After the Fifi saga though, we need Gal more than ever and just proves home much of a Cronulla legend he will become after he is gone. Hopefully about 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts