What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_coach

First Grade
You guys are going to do it tuff in 2014 if 10% of the rumors are true, but putting Sheenius in charge would destroy your season for sure. I wonder how Fifita would feel????

Their are going to be heads chopped rightly or wrongly, ASADA has to justify its witch hunt and my guess their are a few players who will be sitting out the season for basically doing nothing wrong

SharkShocked

Bench
Going by this time line and particularly looking at how it's panned out with the AFL.

It will be 2017 by the time ASADA decide to act on players.

NRL however will act before 2014.

Card Shark

Immortal
Wasn't Cronulla given 7 mil by investors of the development to use against all this rubbish?

$10 million for handing over the land & another $10 to upgrade the leagues club as part of the development. That is an advanced payment though.

None of those $ was for ASADA but the ramifications of it has left a hole in the budget.

Inferno

Coach
Another Australian coach? It's worked so well in the past for us...

To be fair to Sheens I don't think he punted Fifita because he thought he was shit, he was let go because they had cap problems coming out of their ass.

Quigs

Immortal
potential rumours so far.
Henry
Sheens

forthcoming
Taylor
Fairleigh
Cartwright
Anderson
Folkes
Brown
Furner
Kearney

potential rumours so far.
Henry
Sheens

forthcoming
Taylor
Fairleigh
Cartwright
Anderson
Folkes
Brown
Furner
Kearney
Assistant Motivational Scrummaging Techniques Coach Quigley

(i will be bringing in some srummaging fillums to give our boys the edge)

[youtube]OYZHPasaMIc[/youtube]

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Bullshit, you won't leave Queensland....& your allegiance is to the Donkeys when Griffin goes.

We are not alone... the truth is out there.

donks-crowd-1.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
i believe there was an article assuming that if Flanno cops a 12 month ban, like whatsisname at the bummers, then Tim Sheens would take over as interim coach for a year

Then you'll be a premiership winner, with Gallen at five-eighth, Morris at halfback, Carney at Right centre, Gordon at Hooker and Beau Ryan in the front row.

Fancy that huh?

I know for a fact he rang the club offering his services when Phlegmigan first got rissoled.

Absolute fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts