What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Obviously we'll find out tomorrow (assuming we find out anything tomorrow... or in 48hrs), however surely ASADA cannot recommend sanctions on coaches or staff?

That would have to come from the NRL I imagine?

If there were no player sanctions I think it would be pretty hard to justify suspending the coach? I know the AFL did it, however that was to get everyone to shut-up about it before they dug too deep.

I imagine if it happened here it would be purely pressure from the press/AFL.

Flanno has nothing on Hird.

Card Shark

Immortal
On the big sports breakfast this morning, they rang Greenberg off air & he claimed to know nothing about any upcoming sanctions.

He did however say that Dave Smith was in Canberra today. Read into that what you will...

jack059

Juniors
He did however say that Dave Smith was in Canberra today. Read into that what you will...

Hes getting Ricky back for us :D:D:D

Southern Shark

Juniors
I have lost count of the times the three Daily Telegraph Journalists have been wrong with their predictions. Most journo's who continually file false articles would be fired or reprimanded yet these three have persisted all year with false predictions doing millions of dollars of damage to the Sharks without any substantiation.

Unwittingly they have damaged the News Limited brand with their constant predictions of which not one has occurred.

They may as well place this front page headline everyday,
'GOD RETURNS TO EARTH TOMORROW'
And of course they will get the same result.

Quigs

Immortal
Unwittingly they have damaged the News Limited brand with their constant predictions of which not one has occurred.

How can anyone farkkkk up that brand more than it is already totally farkkked up now. It has been farkkkked for years.

And the good news is it is quickly going down the gurgle.

There are places that can't even give away free samples of the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts