What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
I think that everyone got it wrong on ASADAs announcement today. I think ASADA wanted to announce that The Count re-signed with the Rorters for another year.

They were just HOLDEN back.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Imagine the cash that the informant has received all year from the three useless Telegraph Journo's.
h
He or she is probably related to Eddie OBEID and has seriously pulled their chain all year.
Probably started like this back in February.
Informant to Bec. 'I have an ASADA exclusive for you but it will cost $5000'.
Bec, 'Okay, I have transferred $5 000 into your account. It will show as a payment from Craig THOMPSON, not News Limited. What is the info'
Informant, 'ASADA will finish the investigation in six weeks in mid March.'
Bec, 'Wow, I will run that on the back page. What a scoop'
Informant, 'I will ring you next week with another $5000 exclusive. Who is Craig THOMPSON by the way?
Bec, 'Just a little service we supply to keep informants anonymous.'
Informant, 'Great, ICAC will never find out. Call you next week. Bye.'

DJShaksta

First Grade
They've gone off half cocked again today - unlike Bec I know, she usually likes her c**ks in multiples.
Oh well, another 48 hours I guess!

Quigs

Immortal
I demand that the Cronulla Club call a presser and announce that they are folding and will not be fielding a team in 2014 and will be moving their development to Adelaide, Perth, Gosford, Central Qld and south Brisbane.

They (the Club) are only doing this just this once so the Telecrap can be right with their inside rugby league scoops and be on the money one time this year.

newman

First Grade
I believe the hammer just came down. Flano stood down for 12 months and a significant fine for the club.

Jono Russell

Bench
It is all part of the master plan by the NRL to screw us over.
A week before 2013 season this all hit. Taking action now will give the Sharks a good chance to find ways around it and make things work well before the season starts.

They will delay it until a week before the 2014 season starts so we have fugg all chance of getting out shit together.

It is all part of the master plan by the NRL to screw us over.
A week before 2013 season this all hit. Taking action now will give the Sharks a good chance to find ways around it and make things work well before the season starts.

They will delay it until a week before the 2014 season starts so we have fugg all chance of getting out shit together.

^
^
^
This

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Wed, Dec 11, 2013 - 6:00 PM
As you are well aware, the NRL are conducting an investigation into whether the NRL Code of Conduct was breached in the past by our Club or any persons who were associated with the Club.

The NRL Rules set out a process for these investigations and the Club have assisted as much as possible throughout the process.

In the circumstances it is important that the investigation is thorough and rigorous and naturally this all takes time to finalise.

We have been advised by the NRL that at this stage no determination has been made.

On the field we are focused on building on the success of 2013 and last night our Head Coach Shane Flanagan staged an outstanding CLUB night with 130 Sharks players (Harold Mathews squad, SG Ball squad, State Cup, Holden Cup & NRL) all proudly wearing Black, White and Blue training together for 2 hours followed by a Club BBQ with Paul Gallen coming along to be one of the cooks.

#UP UP CRONULLA

http://m.sharks.com.au/news-display/Message-from-CEO-Steve-Noyce/88577

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts