What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggs

Coach
In the Asada thread on the main page, there is an article from the australian. Says 500,000 fine plus suspensions for flanno, mooney, Schultz, elkin, etc. Nrl meeting tomorrow with announcement after that.

Nothing new. Sounds like rehashed lines.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
half a mil is not a bad result considering there was talk of a million dollar fine, and everyone living in the Cronulla and Sutherland region to be suspended from Earth for 2 light years

Quigs

Immortal
half a mil is not a bad result considering there was talk of a million dollar fine, and everyone living in the Cronulla and Sutherland region to be suspended from Earth for 2 light years

Whoooo lucky I live in Central Queensland.

If and I say it's a big IF, Kimmorley became coach, the Sharks would have one less supporter.

My pick for what it's worth - Rick Stone.

If and I say it's a big IF, Kimmorley became coach, the Sharks would have one less supporter.

My pick for what it's worth - Rick Stone.

You'd have to question if Stone would take the gig if Flanno was just seeing out a suspension and would walk back into the head coach role once the suspension was over. Underr those circumstances, Stone would be better off sitting under Bennett and taking over from him once Tinklers money ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.